GOVERNMENT ADMITS TO RECOVERING DEBRIS FROM UFOS IN NY TIMES

twowolves80

The New York Times ran an article today that seemed to get no attention, and should be the article of the year. Read between the lines on this, and the implications are stunning.

The article can be found here.

How is that for a near-full disclosure about what the government has been up to? They basically just admitted to having their own X-Files department in the Pentagon, and admitted to a black project, which is almost unheard of. In particular...

Contracts obtained by The Times show a congressional appropriation of just under $22 million beginning in late 2008 through 2011. The money was used for management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft.

“We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener,” said Harold E. Puthoff, an engineer who has conducted research on extrasensory perception for the C.I.A. and later worked as a contractor for the program. “First of all, he’d try to figure out what is this plastic stuff. He wouldn’t know anything about the electromagnetic signals involved or its function.”

The highlighted portion is especially interesting. He's basically saying they have something, and they're trying to figure out what it is.

giphy.gif

Well, that they have alien devices/technology doesn't really surprise me. The fact that some admit it openly doesn't surprise either, as doesn't the fact that no-one talks about it. Denial and fear of the answers that must be given to those that ask the right questions. The obvious questions.

Look what happened over ten years ago when the team mapping the Human genome discovered DNA that hadn't developed naturally from other existing DNA. They called it the Fox Genome because it was introduced and influences the percentage in use of the Human brain and marks the point in time -some fifty thousand years ago, supposedly- when Man started do develop technologically. Every scientific community talked about it.

But, no-one ever asked about or elaborated on the "introduced" bit. Because it has enormous consequences no-one wants to face nor explain at the risk of being ridiculed. The latter is the more stupefying because the proof cannot be denied that this Fox Gene was introduced (meaning someone somwhere sometime added it to our pool of genes from an outside source) but following up on the whos, whys and hows is skating on ultra thin ice. Silly, really.

Yeah, it was one that caught my eye and isn't really receiving the media attention it should do to the other sideshows going on in the three ring circus on the Hill. Project Skyvault was the first military project I knew about that utilized meta-materials. Makes you wonder what that office has been up to recently, or is it more likely the government just moved it back into the black and now deny its existence again? That was, for all intents and purposes, an X-Files office.

I can already see the spin machine starting up after Elizondo came out and said, "I believe we have compelling evidence that we're not alone." First, why would he say that? What would make him think that? His full quote:

“My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone,” said Luis Elizondo, the guy who ran the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program from 2007 to 2012. Elizondo said the researchers “found a lot,” including “aircraft” that showed “characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of” and that appeared to defy the “laws of aerodynamics.”

Considering he would have been given a limited TS-SCI clearance in conducting his official research, that means he had over 3 years to soak up some of the most top-secret documents in existence. Granted, while all of it at that level is a need-to-know basis, he would have been able to push Reid into getting him more clearances and access to things that most people assume is science fiction.

I can find nothing on who this guy is, though. Where did he come from? What are his credentials? It's like he appeared out of nowhere just when the intelligence community needed a distraction...

Harold E. Puthoff, on the other hand, had a most interesting career, one that delved into parapsychology, which automatically casts shadow onto this since he was rubbing elbows with the likes of world-class charlatan, Uri Geller, as well as having his zero point research called out as psuedo-science by Massimo Pigliucci, a professor of philosophy at CUNY. I swear, it's almost like the intelligence community purposely plants idiots amongst the ranks of their bureaucrats to ensure that if anything ever get released that they don't want, they can just point to their patsy's background and be like, "We didn't know!"

Robert T. Bigelow owns Bigelow Aerospace, and I'll go ahead and point out the obvious. Nothing is certain when it comes to the DoD and aerospace engineering companies. Lockheed-Martin and their infamous Skunk Works comes to mind. Guarantee that they're getting something, money, contracts, whatever. What do they have to gain from the publication of this article? That's the real question. What are we being distracted from?

The source of these claims?

"Harold E. Puthoff, an engineer who has conducted research on extrasensory perception for the C.I.A. and later worked as a contractor for the program."

In other words, a probable acid burnout who somehow once managed to land a government contract to research absolute hogwash.

The term UFO simply means UNIDENTIFIED. It does not mean little green men from Mars or their ships. Anything from a dinner plate to a Frisbee entirely qualifies as a UFO. I know stupidity is infinite punishment but it's still amazing to me that this guy landed a nickel from our government. I think the dates of his contract give a clue.

True. But NY Times is not known for doing puff pieces. And they usually vet their sources better than that. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the government's way of soft-pedalling the truth to us, hiding it behind a handful of dubious characters that the intelligence community knows the public will scoff at? More plausible deniability. Bigelow Aerospace is the one newsworthy name of it. The other guys, who knows where they came from. I would like to know what debris was recovered.

Here's the latest update: Scientific American picked it up in an article here that smacks of back-pedaling or misinformation. It's interesting in that they're making a big deal about what the materials are made of, but they don't say what it is, just there is nothing unusual about them. Unusual how? In their makeup? Probably not--we're not going to suddenly discover new elements. But is it a meta-material? What is its origin? Terrestrial? Or...?

Edited by twowolves80

The what-if's are limited only by your own imagination. Did you notice this part in your last article:

"If an unknown alloy appeared, Nyman said it would be relatively simple to figure out what it was made of.

For crystalline alloys - those in which the mixture of atoms forms an ordered structure - researchers use a technique called X-ray diffraction, Nyman said.

With noncrystalline, amorphous alloys, the process is a bit different, but not by much.

"These are all very standard techniques in research labs, so if we had such mysterious metals, you could take it to any university where research is done, and they could tell you what are the elements and something about the crystalline phase within a few hours," Nyman said.

Sachleben agreed.

"There are no alloys that are sitting in some warehouse that we cannot figure out what they are. In fact, it's pretty simple, and any reasonably good metallurgical grad student can do it for you," he said."

True. The constituent elements might be easily identifiable--"Clearly, doctor, it's made of Lanthanum!" However, manufacturing techniques of the material could be something never seen before. For example, if it's a piece of metal that's made of layered gallium arsenide and bismuth, how was it layered? For what purpose? Or perhaps it's meta-materials (much like the leading edge of the B2 being barium titanate, an electrically-conductive ceramic that is also one of the strongest dielectrics known to man). Just as in a commercial jet crash, it takes the FAA months to piece everything together, it could be a similar situation. Yeah, they know what it's made of--but not why, or how it went together and for what purpose.

...not to mention that they failed to mention any retrieval of organic matter.