GOVERNMENT ADMITS TO RECOVERING DEBRIS FROM UFOS IN NY TIMES

twowolves80

The conspiracy folks are having fun atm, that's for sure. But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so I'm currently really doubting they found anything conclusive. This should also be the reason why it's not getting much resonance: It's just a claim by some guy without any evidence. We'd all be better off if we stopped believing every story about something we wish to be true. I have no doubt that there's other life in the universe, but I will only start believing that they're here when there's hard proof.

Besides that: If they had found real aliens, Trump sure as hell would not be able to keep his mouth shut about it. His silence is the best indicator of it being just hot air.

Nah, I never thought they found aliens. I think they recovered pieces of advanced aircraft from other nations and had to sweep it up quick. The existence of that office is just the tip of the iceberg.

Aliens are the farthest thing from my mind when I think about the government's black projects--there's too much proof right in the open for those who have eyes in their head that most of the UFOs we've seen and documented over 70 years are man-made and of terrestrial origin, though not necessarily anything less than what they are: highly-advanced test craft utilizing field propulsion engines.