Mod Showcase Youtube Channel Suggestions?

tm2dragon

Hey all! I've got a few weeks till I plan on starting a new Fallout playthrough, and thought it'd be a good time to marathon a Fallout mod showcase channel or two. Hopeing to find some channels with enough content to keep me occupied for a while, and a decent verity when it comes to the types of mods they cover.

P.S. I'm also easy to entertain and difficult to offend, so I don't mind if the Youtubers suggested get a bit naughty with their videos. VATIWAH may be a perv, but he's a hilarious one, and he's VERY good at showcasing mods.......a bit of raunchy humor doesn't discount him as a legitimate mod reviewer.

Edited by tm2dragon

I think these guys might be more geared towards Skyrim but they have Fallout 4 mods too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Brodual/featured

They don't offend anyone :tongue:

Good old Brodual! They were pretty much my main source of mod info back in the earlier days of Skyrim! ^_^ I swear, they've got one of the smoothest, most relaxing voices on the net. Shame they don't spend too much time showcasing mods these days, but their fun character builds are enough to make up for that!

Edited by tm2dragon

I tend to like watching Gopher, he's plenty professional, and having built a few mods himself, he comes across very savvy, while still explaining things well. Good stuff.

I'm honestly amazed it took this long to mention Gopher. After all,he's directly affiliated with Nexus,and the foundation of his channel is mod showcases and tutorials. His Mod Clinic series helped me out SO much,when I first got into modding New Vegas.