Photo

Elves are too tall, but the elf Saheila is the perfect size, could this become the default?

elf elves size tall saheila height small short shorter

3 replies to this topic

sentrix

sentrix

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

The elves in this wonderful game are horrendously tall, especially when in many other fantasy setting they are shorter than humans. At first I thought this would be too difficult to change until I noticed the NPC saheila who is shorter and in fact the perfect size for an elf as I see it. Would it be possible to copy saheila's character model and overwrite the default elf one with it?

Joche

Joche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I would be very happy to see a mod like this as well. If anyone could and did make one I'd be very happy and grateful  :yes:

Vahlor

Vahlor

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I agree, thank you!  I also wanted to request a mod where elves don't cannibalize but instead just 'examine' the part to the same effect, like 'soul search' instead of consume corpse which I find absolutely abhorrent.  I couldn't bring myself to play the game as an elf because of this and I was very surprised it was developed in the game, I mean really?

FirroSeranel

FirroSeranel

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

I quite like the cannibalism. XD But I agree elves are freakishly tall. Like, approaching Na'vi sized. And I really don't like the hunched over way they walk, with their pelvises tilted... makes them look like really old arthritic men. But I'm sure there's not much to be done for that, unless the human animations looked decent on them somehow.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elf, elves, size, tall, saheila, height, small, short, shorter

Page loaded in: 0.968 seconds