Whats your favorite thing about Warband ?

Wraithofdoom

I love the war. I like to lead my men into battle. I'm not much of ruler, just a general. That's why i usually play as vassal to some king. My tactic in battle is usually horseback arching, but i can also ride near, strike fast with melee and ride away. The game is very addicting, winning bigger and bigger battles and all.

The Ai could be a little better. Enemy panics and runs away, yes its normal, but they get slaughtered too easy by that. Also when fighting in castles, defenders run past you to attack majority of your army and even turn their backs to you. You can easily slaughter them all at those situations.

Mods are great. I like how game is so easy to mod. I have myself made a mod combining different mod resources and added them all on vanilla map. Kingdoms have new names, there is tons of new armor, weapons and even people look different. And all changes are picked by me one by one.

• 1 month later...

I Love it's Combat system.It's amazing.Anyway I cant play a mod for a long time.Because I think the gameplay is a little boring.Doing some routine things is realy realy boring. :ermm:

• 2 months later...

The vast options you can have in this game is by far the best. My current character is running from tournament to tournament betting on himself to pay for his bodyguards (keeps the looters away). Not having to decide on who to fight with/against yet until his name is well known is something i greatly enjoy. It gives me "A Knights Tale" feel.