Fallout 4 VR Nexus Mod Manager Support

DeplorableMe

Does anyone know when Nexus will be offering official support for Fallout 4 VR? When Skyrim Special Edition came out there was a separate section on the site separate from the original Skyrim on the day it launched. Its been over a week now since Fallout 4 VR came out and there is still no separate section. The Mod Manager won't directly change the game files with using complex and time consuming work arounds. I've checked the same 3-4 reddit posts everyone links to on the subject matter, and by re-naming my Fallout 4 VR files to just say Fallout 4 I was able to get the NMM to move my mods from the standard game into the folder for the game in VR. I got the mods added to the game folder and then changed the file names back to say VR again so the game will play. Now I've got it so that after adding the few lines into the right ini files to enable modding I can use some mods like the improved reflex sites but few others work. This would be usable but now whenever I go to the level up menu with mods enabled the game crashes to desktop.

Has Nexus made any plans to support Fallout 4 VR like they did Skyrim Special Edition or are they just going to leave us hanging?

The base version of Fallout 4 VR has way more problems then most Bethesda games upon launch, and this is without any of the DLC content. The reflex cites are practically unusable since the circle or dot in the center is practically invisible. How did game testers not notice issues like this before release?