[LE] AI Driven Player Not Working

So I had a functioning scene where the player would approach a home, the player has controls disabled, is forced to 1st person, and has Ai Driven set to true, and would use a package in a scene to walk to the heading, but now it refuses to work. I know the scripting is working because I've added debugs, so I have a feeling it's the package, but I've been trying to get it to work for days now, and no luck, so I'm running out of ideas. If needed I could upload screenshots to Imgur and link them.

If something's wrong with the package or the scene, we need to know something about either. Yes, it probably be nice with some screenshots, for instance :smile:

Just realized you're the maker of Santanism, watched MXR play it, awesome mod XD

But here's the scene for the player to walk to the home, there'll be more to the scene, I just want to get this working again https://imgur.com/PxfpLbm

And here's the package the player is using https://imgur.com/fT4CD2l

Also here's the script I'm using on stage 10, everything works except the scene playing

;introduction to quest, player approaches home
Debug.Notification("YR_Q_BidTheOrcGoodbye has started, stage is set to 10")
game.DisablePlayerControls(abCamSwitch=true,abSneaking=true)
game.ForceFirstPerson()
game.SetPlayerAIDriven(True)
PlayerToHouse.Start()
[Edit] I've also been using this as a reference, that's how it worked at first
Edited by Guest

Thanks, yes that is generally a great video MxR made there. Don't use it as a walkthrough guide though, he makes quite a few mistakes ;) I've used a player package like yours myself in that mod.

Can't see that anything is wrong with your script and images. Does your package have any conditions? Or the scene itself? Does your package lead the player through a load door?

Otherwise, I've no ideas. I can try to look into how I did it myself when I find the time and see if there's anything I've forgotten, but I don't think so.

Thanks, yes that is generally a great video MxR made there. Don't use it as a walkthrough guide though, he makes quite a few mistakes :wink: I've used a player package like yours myself in that mod.

Can't see that anything is wrong with your script and images. Does your package have any conditions? Or the scene itself? Does your package lead the player through a load door?

Otherwise, I've no ideas. I can try to look into how I did it myself when I find the time and see if there's anything I've forgotten, but I don't think so.

Yeah, console commands isn't the best way to get through a story XD

Nope, neither have conditions, and the player only needs to take like 4 steps to the spot, no load door.

Almost afraid it's just ck being ck and not wanting things to work, if that's the case, atleast this is just the start of the mod, so I could remake this small part. If you do notice something let me know but thanks for the response anyways

I remember a weird thing I experienced with a travel package: My shepherd refused to go to a certain xmarker I placed near Whiterun. I thought it was perhaps of missing navmesh, but it was not. I pointed the travel package to another xmarker and it worked like a charm. You could try that to test the package. I unfortunately found no solution for it. Made a new xmarker, linked it to the npc, made new package - nothing worked. So I shifted the xmarker to another point and it worked.