[LE] AI Driven Player Not Working

Going to sound like a broken bard, but still no luck, the scene was in a property but even made a new scene and set that like you said, still nothing, here's some screenshots of what it looks like if you see anything wrong with it. (sorry for the spam of images, Imgur doesn't want to upload any)

Stage 10(where the scene plays)

BTOG01.PNG

The scene itself

BTOG02.PNG

And the exterior where it happens as well(going to make it nicer when I get this working, made the trigger large to see if it would help), the trigger sets the quest to stage 10, and that xmarker heading is the one the player needs to go to

BTOG03.PNG

One last suggestion, I mean I've read something like that months ago: Don't start the scene in the same quest the starting script is in. Put the scene into another quest. Start this quest and the scene via script from your other quest. At the end of the scene shut down the quest the scene is in. That works for me. I wish you success.

Aaand, still nothing. I did look at the vanilla intro quest where the player moves and the only different thing I noticed out of the gumbled mess of aliases XD, was they used PatrolStaticPathing, but didn't do anything different. Perhaps I can look for another quest that's similar but simpler. At this point I think it could just be one simple thing out of place, it normally is with ck.

YES, okay so I got tired of this not working and decided to do something I know would work, so I started to implement some voice lines, and after testing the line I gave the scene another try, and the phase debug went off, and the player moved to the marker, I have NO idea what I did differently but now it's working, wow. Thank you guys for the help though, I appreciate it, when the mod is done I'll credit you guys for helping me with this :smile:

[EDIT] *facepalm* well..... seems like the reason it wasn't working was because a certain npc was disabled, I wouldn't expect that to be the reason, he is an alias in the quest but had no part in the scene itself at the time, odd. I should be able to have him in a holding cell then an move him in into the scene then

Edited by Guest