Exnems Female Eye Candy

Kikihamster

hey folks!

since I got the other mods working, I wanted to install "Exnems Female EyeCandy".

I did all the stuff that was written in the readme.txt, and -surprise-surprise- it didnt work.

now I need your help, please.

I have oblivion, knights of the nine and shivering isles.

I dont use omod or anything like that.

I have the following mods installed at a german game, and theyre all working:

-unofficial oblivion patch 2.2.0

-unofficial oblivion patch 2.2.3 hotfix

-quickstart

-initial glow

-oscuros oblivion overhaul 1.33

-natural faces 95

-ift improved facial textures 2.1

-facial textures by enayla 2.5

-rens beauty pack

-nec mystic high elf

-nec mystic high elf remake

-elves of lineage II

and -coreand hairs for elves of lineage II

I have ask some guys in a german forum the same question, and one of them gave me a zip thats not a omod-version. but still, this stuff didnt work either.

anybody could help me??? :closedeyes:

oh I like you a lot, youre funny!

excuse me? what didnt work?

ok,ok

I wanted a prettier body for my character, so I decided to download this thing called "Exnems Female EyeCandy".

I did all the steps were was in the readme.txt written.

But the thing didnt work. THAT MEANS NOTHING HAPPENED. THE HOLE THING JUST DIDNT WORK. Hmmm, how should I explain this? This is a thoug one.

Its like I havent done anything new. Its like all the same. That means that after the download and installing it, nothings changed to the ähm... time I played the last time before downloading and installing. I mean, when I undressed my character, after installing the mod to check if it was working, the character looked exactly like always, that means even before installing the mod. because the mod didnt work, you see?

I do hope somebody have had this problem before or have any idea how I get this worked. (worked = the opposite of didnt work)

:(

oh oh oh - ive made it!

forget what I wrote - my problem was that in the download file is a "meshes" folder. I thougt, I already got a folder by the same name and made a new one. that was the mistake - now Ive took the, wie heißt das noch, inside from the folder and put it in the original meshes folder from the game, instead of the made one.

Trotzdem dankeschön, herosinger! :starwars:

That is indeed what needed to be done, then. I meant no disrespect, but there are many different things that can go wrong. Glad you figured it out.

Archived