Skyrim Audiobook Mod

LordDrox

Hey all,

I'd like to pitch an idea I've had for some time now. A mod that gives you the option to turn every book in Skyrim, whether it's lore, song, poem, or whatever else, into an audiobook. Basically when you open the book from your inventory, an audio file will play and you'll hear someone reading the book to you. Any modders who want to attempt this can be as flexible as they'd like, but I do have a couple specific ideas.

1. The audio files only play when the book is accessed from the player's inventory, not when they first find it. This is to avoid any annoyance.

2. There could be an option to either have the audio files play only when the book is open, and have the book autoturn pages or the audio files can play constantly until the book is finished, whether or not the book is open.

I enjoy reading, I find Skyrim books mostly fun to read, and I have a good mic. I do not have the knowledge or patience to make this a mod, so if anyone is interested in a project like this, HMU and I'd be more than happy to start reading and sending you the files. (first come first served :P)