coolman151020

When I run FNIS, it causes my player to stand in a strange, unanimated pose. This really sucks since I cant use idle mods which means I cant take nice screenshots. What can I do to ensure I have the ability to use my idle mods. For those interested, when I try using an idle spell/armor, my player literally does nothing at all.

I get the impression you're using PCEA2? Make sure you have that ticked in the FNIS menu, along with the top two "Gender Specific" & "Skeleton Arm Fix".

And any other mods that appear in the list that you have.

It may be worth trying this: De-install creatures.

Then update FNIS Behaviour and then consistency check.

Depending on your mod manager, in Mod Organizer FNIS drops the following folders: meshes, scripts & tools.

Make sure that's activated... I don't know how that work's with NMM.

If all else fails, uninstall all your animation & FNIS, reinstall and go through the install process again with the appropriate mod pages guiding you

Good luck..

When I run FNIS, it causes my player to stand in a strange, unanimated pose. This really sucks since I cant use idle mods which means I cant take nice screenshots. What can I do to ensure I have the ability to use my idle mods. For those interested, when I try using an idle spell/armor, my player literally does nothing at all.

More information is needed: Only player, or NPCs as well?

Only idles, or also walking, attacking, ..?

How do you install (NMM, ..)?

Post your FNIS generator output (text copy/paste)

I get the impression you're using PCEA2? Make sure you have that ticked in the FNIS menu, along with the top two "Gender Specific" & "Skeleton Arm Fix".

NOOO. There is no PCEA2 in the FNIS menu/tick box. That's PCEA. And "PCEA" and "FNIS PCEA2" are two different things. Ticking "PCEA" without installing it will cause an error. :smile: