Recruiting Voice Actors for a Quest Mod - Jerall Mountains Citadel

Roadhouse699

I hate to make two posts for one mod, but since I can't change the title of a topic, here we are. s***, I may have to make one for SSE too. The Nexus staff is gonna hate me.

Now, obviously, I need some voice actors for a quest mod. This quest mod, which is centered around a playerhome and has a very dynamic ending.

Any volunteers who can make a decent sounding .Wav file are greatly appreciated. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you a list of roles to choose from.

Actually, you know what? I'll put the list here. Don't open the spoilers if you don't want it to be spoiled.

Male Characters:

-Wilaar Wood-Strider: Nord, around age 30, former Imperial Ranger. Fairly Debauched, but volunteers to be Steward for the keep. Possible romance option. (Very Large Role)

-Gareth Vacarin: Bosmer, around age 30 (in elf years), former Imperial Ranger. Local fletcher. Really good at shooting s*** with a bow and being a badass. (Medium Role)

-Odrin: Nord, around age 40, former Stormcloak soldier. Drinks a lot. Works in a mine. (Medium Role)

-Mart: Orc, undetermined age, random-ass miner. (Small Role)

-Bjannor Stone-Flesh: Nord, around age 50, runs an honest mercenary band with his wife, a Dark Elf Vampire. (Medium Role)

-Ferixius Meridius: Imperial, around age 50, farmer. Doesn't like Nords. (Medium Role)

-Kalsten: Half-Nord, Half-Bosmer, around age 40, Alchemist. Was driven out of Windhelm because of his ethnicity. (Small Role)

-Morlan: Dunmer, around age 40, shopkeeper. Moderately insane. (Small Role)

-Skjall: Nord, around age 20, blacksmith. Mild confidence issue, has a crush on the Fletcher's apprentice/Ferixius's daughter. (Medium Role)

-Trevilyan: Altmer, around age 30 (in elf years), mage. Reformed Thalmor Justicar running from his past. (Large Role)

-Nalvaer Hlaalu: Dunmer, undetermined age, bandit. The previous occupant of the Citadel. (Literally two lines)

-Moirre: Breton, around age 70, chef. Doesn't really do much other than that. (Small Role)

-Prezir Al-Garveem: Redguard, around age 30, farmer. LOVES SETTLEMENTS. (Small Role)

-Skivi: Nord, around age 50, fisherman. (Like Three Lines)

-Selator: Altmer, Undetermined Age, Thalmor Inquisitor. Final boss. (Small Role)

Female Characters:

-Orvania: Dunmer Vampire, undetermined age, runs an honest Mercenary Companion with her husband, a Nord Barbarian. Trying to stay integrated with society despite her Vampirism. (Large-ish Role)

-Marim: Redguard, around age 30, Quartermaster. Former mercenary, fairly skilled fighter, mild lack of confidence masked by stoicism. Possible Romance Option. (Large Role)

-Lyria Meridius: Imperial, around age 20, fletcher's apprentice. Fairly skilled archer, love interest of blacksmith's apprentice. (Medium Role)

-Hrota: Nord, around age 50, blacksmith. Very skilled smith, widow of a Legionnaire, apprenticing her son in her trade. (Small-ish role)

-Deria Meridius: Imperial, around age 50, farmer. Doesn't like Nords. (Small role)

-Varette Dulont: Breton, around age 30, innkeeper. (Small Role)

FAQ:

Q: Can I take multiple roles?

A: Absolutely. If you don't take a large role, feel free to take a two medium ones or a few small ones.

Q: Will I get paid?

A: Is paying voice actors for mods even a thing?

Q: I take payment in the form of sexual favors.

A: No.

Q: Are all the lines complete for every character?

A: You may have to stand by on some of them.

Q: Wait... if you're not done with dialogue, why the f*** are you recruiting voice actors?!

A: For efficiency. Plus, knowing you guys are waiting for your lines motivates me to work faster.

Q: Why are there so many more male roles than female roles?

A: Have you seen the credits on other quest mods? Sometimes they only get like one female VA for every female role in the mod, especially less enormous ones like this.

Q: You did that intentionally, then?

A: No. I wasn't thinking that hard when I designed the characters.

Q: So it's just subconscious sexism?

A: Do we have to talk about this? Is it that important? This is just a random-ass quest mod.

Q: Why are some of those characters crossed out?

A: They've been selected by other voice actors.

Edited by Roadhouse699