NMC and Tapioks are known for their amazing work at retexturing a large amount of the world space in the Mojave Wasteland. Their work breathes new life back into a game that was unfortunately originally made with very low res textures. While their work is without a doubt a job well done, the only issue is that it mainly only covers the Mojave wasteland and not it's DLC counterparts (The Big MT, Zion, Sierra Madre, The Great Divide). While some of the textures do get replaced with the new high resolution ones, a very large amount of buildings, objects, and landscapes are left without a visual upgrade.

I'm thankful to have the Mojave get a visual overhaul of its textures considering most of the game is played in the Mojave, but I believe we should get a texture overhaul to the DLC's textures as well. Old World Blues is my personal favorite DLC from New Vegas, and seeing that worldspace with beautiful new textures would certainly give the experience an immersion and eye candy boost.

Maybe I'm the only one with this thought in mind, I don't know. But seeing how well NMC and Tapioks's texture packs have done I can certainly say if someone were to make this happen their work wouldn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Quite the opposite if you ask me. I know this request is asking for a LOT of time and effort, and considering this game is around 8 years old by the time of this request, no one may want to put in the effort. With Fallout 4 out, a large portion of the Fallout community is focused on modding it instead.

If there is anyone out there who is willing to make this happen, I can almost guarantee supporters, endorsements, donations, and large amounts of respect. Or maybe your love for the game is enough of a reason on its own. Whatever your motivation may be, I'd thank you for your efforts.

Hope someone out there at least hears me out, and if for some reason there already is a mod that meets my request, please link me to it down below. I'd much appreciate it.

Thank you for your time

~W4STE

• 6 months later...