Open letter to Mod Author: Elianora. Jeg beklager...

Berserki93

I try not to read too deep into what others comment on ModDrop related mods.

The fact of the matter is that the dude behind moddrop has tried to pull this crap before. That's what happened 6 years ago. That's what it's about now. Elianora herself has no mods on ModDrop, she is bringing it up due to her big influence on things, trying to make sure that other's mods doesn't end up there.

This probably the thread that was mentioned in the comments you copy pasted. Which for the record, made this insanely long.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7n20ai/moddrop_apologizes/dryzuqm/

And if you are replying to this please keep it in reasonable length. And for the record, You haven't committed a crime against humanity, it's a disagreement in the comments of a mod.

I know, I justed wanted to get my side out there and make it as clear as I could. Hench the length of a arm... or two.

Yes, I heard about what happend back then, but when these other accusations came to the surface, I wanted to hear it out. When she blocked those comments, you can't say it doesn't look shady. Hench, why I wanted to come in dialouge with her and her opposition to see if she knew more then she let off.

Granted, I f*#@ed up on that part and still are blocked by her.

Also, yes: I know I didn't commit a crime against humanity(yet), and did have a disagreement with her. However, I got the signal she might had taken it the wrong way, like I was after her personally, instead of clearification about what she knew at that point.

Oh, I nearly forgot;

TheMasterSon; How excatly do you think I communicate with Odin, My father in Yggdrasil? THOSE HEDENS WANT TO TAKE AWAY MAH GOD! DEATH TO THEM ALL! TIL VALHALL!

That's just fake news.

Not real at all.

What I use is a fun cocktail of:

handfull of Psilocybe semilanceata

a big mug of Mead

a "Quad shot" consiting of: VikingFjord Vodka 60%, Koskenkorva Vodka 60%, Absolut Vodka 60% and Gammel Dansk Bitter Dram

To recive best effect, chug the spirit of the gods in one giant gulp and your ready to see Noises, hear colors and got to raid England.

See? Not medicine at all :p

That's just fake news.

Not real at all.

Gosh that explains so much around here recently. I say try again because it's a bad batch.

BTW as of today cannabis is entirely legal in my state, as a direct result our counties are about to become very wealthy. Ours imposed a $30K/year license requirement, among many other requirements, thereby and instantly eliminating 99% of the existing cannabis sellers in our county.

It's still a very Happy New Year for us regardless. :D

Edited by TheMastersSon

That's just fake news.

Not real at all.

Gosh that explains so much around here recently. I say try again because it's a bad batch.

BTW as of today cannabis is entirely legal in my state, as a direct result our counties are about to become very wealthy. Ours imposed a $30K/year license requirement, among many other requirements, thereby and instantly eliminating 99% of the existing cannabis sellers in our county.

It's still a very Happy New Year for us regardless. :D

Hehehe, don't judge it before you had tried it XD

But where are you from? The US?(Hench why you refer. to states and counties)

Where I'm from, Norway, cannabis oil ain't a legal medical drug... however, you can import it from medical prescrtiption in Holland and use it as a tea or inhilator. Though smoking it is illegal.

Oh, btw: Happy new year lad. :p

But where are you from? The US?(Hench why you refer. to states and counties)

Where I'm from, Norway, cannabis oil ain't a legal medical drug... however, you can import it from medical prescrtiption in Holland and use it as a tea or inhilator. Though smoking it is illegal.

Oh, btw: Happy new year lad. :p

Yes. Our federal government still has cannabis on the same legal restriction schedule as heroin. These restriction schedules in turn are due to our first absurdly grand overreach of federal government called the Controlled Substances Act, where magically our federal government devised out of thin air and our interstate commerce clause the right to dictate what foods and drugs the people and states are allowed to possess and manufacture. The CSA has been an unqualified failure, usage rates for recreational drugs haven't budged and our federal prisons are now pointlessly stuffed with non-violent drug offenders. Last I checked these offenders accounted for 38% of our entire federal prison population, and we now incarcerate more of our citizens both in total number and per capita than any other country in the world. Even North Korea and China. Here in the current Land of the Free.

Same to you and all here on the New Years' wishes.. :)