FO3 was working. Started over and now CDT?

ezg1969

Hi. First and foremost I want to thank all those who create mods for our enjoyment. It is much appreciated. And thank you to anyone that responds. I hope everyone is having a great 2018 so far.

So I finally got FO3 modded and working the way I want. It took a very long time and it is not heavily modded. Everything was working fine. A few days ago I decided to start a new game. No mod changes were involved. I just deleted all my saves and started over. I couldn't even make it to the menu screen due to CDT. I uninstalled all mods and added 1 by 1 until I found out which one. So I know which mod is causing it.

My question is why would a mod stop working simply due to starting a new game? I don't understand that. Thank you to anyone that responds.

In case anyone is interested, yes I use FOSE and archiveinvalidationinvalidated (or whatever it is). And the mod is AP Prostitution by JoshNZ. I have gone through comments and forums looking for answers and posted in the comments. The mod is so old I really don't expect a response though.