Modified Vault-Tec workship items, please.

AuroraMoon

Really love building vaults. The only problem is, sometimes the default rooms with the low ceiling makes the rooms I build feel claustrophobic.

I often wish that most of the vault pieces were more like the Atrium pieces, where the ceiling didn't come attached to the walls and you could snap the ceilings on separately. This would actually free me up to build the vault I always wanted... a roomier, more spacious vault with high ceilings.

I actually tried building my vault with the SOE vault pack, but in the end it was ultimately useless because:
1) it isn't navmeshed
2) isn't compatible with the Vault-Tec pieces... it doesn't snap on to each other at all so I couldn't connect it to the main entrance of vault 88.

So in the end I guess I'm asking for a new mod that adds new Vault-tec pieces that is compatible with the original vault-tec workship items. I also use the vault-tec rooms add on mod where they add rooms like barber rooms, etc...
So if you could find a way to fit that in too that would also be great.

Also? I'm seriously willing to pay you money for this as added motivation. I'm really serious. :) think of it as a commissioned mod or something.

1) All pieces are navmeshed

2) Snapping are fine unless you have Ethreon's Vanilla Extensions installed. From Known Issue on the SOE Pack description section:

- Vanilla Extensions modified the snap points of all Vault DLC pieces and block other mods that include Vault DLC related structure from using the default DLC snap points. You can backup and edit the Vanilla Extensions plugin in FO4edit to make it compatible with SOE Pack and other mods that add Vault DLC related structure by deleting all Vault DLC overridden Static (STAT) record (editiorID start with VltWorkshop and highlighted with yellow). If you don't want to do the editing works, then you will have switch to the Non DLC version of Vanilla Extensions.

Good to know, thanks.

on topic: I also wouldn't mind it if somebody simply retextured the Atirum pieces in other rooms' colors and made them stand alone so that people could still have the original textures AND the new textures too. to me, this would be cool as well. Especially if you wanted to do an all-polished wood theme throughout the vault, like the vault full of robots had in far harbor.