Arizona - A Legion Expansion Overhaul ( PROJECT RECRUITMENT THREAD)

TheGreatBhan

I'm spread a bit too thin to commit fully but there's a good chance that if you get desperate for 3D work or textures I can help you with a couple of assets. You can ask me next week or a few months from now or whenever you need it.

I think you're going a bit hard on the mod protection, if I'm honest. I understand that fear, but people that are lazy enough to steal aren't going to finish a whole project on their own and I worry some new modder may be discouraged that otherwise may have helped you. But if you feel safer this way, that's your prerogative and it's understandable.

Maybe you can message some of the people that have already worked on Legion expansions. They may have insight, unused assets, or want to work on another Legion project.

I'm spread a bit too thin to commit fully but there's a good chance that if you get desperate for 3D work or textures I can help you with a couple of assets. You can ask me next week or a few months from now or whenever you need it.

I think you're going a bit hard on the mod protection, if I'm honest. I understand that fear, but people that are lazy enough to steal aren't going to finish a whole project on their own and I worry some new modder may be discouraged that otherwise may have helped you. But if you feel safer this way, that's your prerogative and it's understandable.

Maybe you can message some of the people that have already worked on Legion expansions. They may have insight, unused assets, or want to work on another Legion project.

I think the only asset i was looking for was a 3d model of the bypass bridge but broken in half ( enough so that you can't put a makeshift bridge over it ) to explain why the legion need to cross the colorado through hoover dam. Because i look to put in the bypass bridge inrl eventually, with a long stretch of road heading out east, the bridge should be all one design so i could literally fit it between the two cliffs nice and easy. It's possible i'll look for more eventually but i think the bypass bridge would be it. It would need to fit the overpass highways because they will connect to the bridge when i add more overhead overpasses in

Edited by TheGreatBhan

I don't fall under any of you requirements cause I can't code for s#*! though that's not why I was posting. I was wondering if you need voice actors for any new voiced NPC's you happen put in your mod. I would like to get some voice work practice for reasons (I wanna start a YouTube channel and need practice for voice work and sound editing.) If you would like my help shoot me a message on steam. I go by Saturday Morning Lilligant. I'd be honored if you let me help with voice work.

I don't fall under any of you requirements cause I can't code for s*** though that's not why I was posting. I was wondering if you need voice actors for any new voiced NPC's you happen put in your mod. I would like to get some voice work practice for reasons (I wanna start a YouTube channel and need practice for voice work and sound editing.) If you would like my help shoot me a message on steam. I go by Saturday Morning Lilligant. I'd be honored if you let me help with voice work.

That would be good, contact me on discord