Missing first person body part?

kvngreeley

Hello, everyone. I am hoping someone has an idea on how I can fix this issue. I have encountered this twice now with the same robe in two different mods by Crankgorilla. They are Seyda Supplies and Pelagiad Provisions 1.52. Both are incredible mods. But there is one Exquisite robe that causes problems only for a female PC. If you are using a male PC, no issue.

When you try to equip the robe, the game either gives several in-game warnings and you might be able to continue to play. Or, there will be a CTD. The Warning Txt file is filled with rows that say:

Missing first person body part '62_c_M_robe_exquisite_an_1f.1st'. I have searched for this problem and I couldn't find anything that offered a real solution.

Again, there isn't any problem when using a male PC. Only a female.

Any ideas on how I can fix this? I can just avoid the robe, since it isn't that important, but if there is a way to fix it, I would like to understand how.

I would post on the download pages, but the Seyda Supplies page doesn't allow comments and the Pelagiad Provisions is on Great House Fliggerty. I emailed Crankgorilla at the only email I have, but it may not be good or he/she might be busy.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Actually, Crankgorilla just emailed me and it doesn’t appear that the problem is with the mod. I must have a conflict with one of the few mods I use for testing. I keep forgetting about the STEP Wiki mods that have ESP files. Maybe Better Robes or Better Clothes is causing the issue. I will need to investigate further.

But Crankgorilla also just suggested that I could delete the item from the mod so that is an option too.

Thanks and I hope this helps someone else if they look for the same problem!