Europa II ~ the Dark Age testing...

Hello Everyone.

I am inviting the curious and any nwn2 players to come visit the (very) early stages of the remake of Europa II ~ the Dark Age (Formerly Annwn in nwn1, and Europa in nwn2). I have been working (mostly alone) on this remake for just over a year and I am very much interested in the community's player comments on the project, feel, look of the environment and some of its server mechanics.

I want to take a few seconds to thank some ppl who made aspects for Europa II possible: Pain/Meyer, KEMO, Zheldon, BTH, PellePlut and my very loyal test players.

More detail on the developmentand some of the test players can be found here, as well as the opportunity to voice your comments to the test group and community at large. Access is password restricted, which can be found here.

I would greatly appreciate any comments, suggestions and (constructive) criticism that you may have. Guests WILL need the MotB & SoZ expansions. I greatly appreciate your time.

Respectfully.

Erik.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The Fourth Age is reaching it's Zenith, dark clouds are growing on the horizon and unseen forces threaten to plunge all of Europa into another world war.

"...Where are the heroes my grandfather sang about...
...where is the trumpet that once called to danger...
...where are the guardians who once watched over our shores?...
...darkness and shadows, the candle flickers on this age...
...there will be war..."
Skaldic Prophecy
Unknown Author.

Enter the small island continent of Tirna-nog and become a legend!
Long years have passed since the end of the third age, the time known as "the Great Fall" when the shining kingdoms of Tirna-nog fell to betrayal and war. Now, only ruins and lost places remain to speak to them. But now, in the fourth age, "the Great Winter", a hush cold is falling on the land, old enemies grow strong and a darkness has been seen over the horizon. Could Tirna-nog's final winter be coming?

Dare to enter the world of Europa, strike at the darkness, or become its ally. Find glory and adventure, riches and treasure or seek to gain ancient secrets and power.
...go now, and discover what the fates have hidden from you till now...

"...Europa is coming, and there is nothing you can do to stop it..."

Since the GameSpy server is down, new players will need to DirectConnect to our server.

Please email your direct connect request to <[email protected]>

or visit out game blog at http://nwn-europa.blogspot.ca/ .

Erik.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

I am still looking for test players... and of course permanent players... to join us in Europa II ~ the Dark Age.

The world has many quest types to offer for all character classes.

There are Crafting, Foraging and Career systems unique to the server.

The world is persistent; the actions, quests, locations, times and dates are all recorded via SQL databasing.

Players can enjoy both quest, story and DM driven events.

Player's suggestions are always considered when developing the environment.

visit our photo gallery: https://picasaweb.google.com/111917827007262065423/EuropaIITheDarkAge

IF you are interested, please contact us:

follow the DEV blog: http://nwn-europa.blogspot.ca/

join the posting boards: http://nwn-europa.proboards.com/

or just email me: [email protected]

Erik.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

I am looking for test players for the month of June, anyone interested?

(Groups are most welcomed).

Requirements are:

* Mature.

* NWN2 ~ OC, MotB & SoZ.

* A Willingness to RP, but also open to Questing and Action. (E2 has all 3 elements)

* Interested in crafting, exploring and revealing exploits.

* Willing to take the time to share your comments, constructive criticisms and personal suggestions...

please email me at : [email protected]

Erik.

Post Scriptum: I am also looking for anyone who would like to get involved in small/micromanaged development parts of the mod. If anyone is interested in developing the following, email me: Wikipedia pages, writing historical fantasy (places, events, heroes, etc), Conversation development (for interaction, stories, quests, etc), Quest/Story-plot development.

Edited by Guest