My creation kit doesn't have a Race edit

lefttounge

Hello, I am trying to create a custom follower.

I was using this really awesome video

And got all the way to the part where I go into the creation kit. But I found out that the creation kit is missing the "race" edit

And I am unable to put in her race, her skills, and such, here is a screenshot:

TrZbpy2.png

Please help me understand what is happening. :(

I have the Steam version of creation kit.

^ Yeah I still need help. That didn't help :(

You see my character I'm trying to make is "Maggie" she does not have the race show up at all, clicking on the 'race' gives me a black selection (no selectable tabs)

Yeah, but I don't understand what you mean with the race part. The image doesn't seem to show that particular problem :smile:

Is it the tab around 01:07:26 in the video? The .esp used in the video seems to have been done in advance(didn't watch all the way through since it's 2 hours long). I always end up replying to these topics but it's always Racemenu when I think it's not xD

Edited by Niborino9409

Its when he starts talking about 1:16:28.

He goes in to edit the RACE tab, and set the skills (two handed combat level, special powers like wood elf skills and perks) but I dont have that in the creation club :(

My character's name is maggie, and she doeant have anything that says RACE

At that point he opens up the Actor tab/NPC edit window. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you :) But if you go to 54:39 he shows a list similar to the one in your picture. Do you mean that you do not have the "019_KatrinaRace"? But that in your case would be "MaggieRace"? The MaggieRace you create yourself. Because that's what I can see is missing from your list. :happy:

Awesome, I thought I was being extremely dumb for not understanding xD

Anyhow, he must've created his Katrina race ahead of time. You don't have a custom race it seems. So you need to add one.

Just follow what he does but pick the race you want to have and name it MaggieRace or something similar :) That should do it.

Edited by Niborino9409