tutorial

5 replies to this topic

RGFLamestreamer

RGFLamestreamer

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Head to gameplay>kits>hero>(hero you want to edit) and open the gp_hero file, we're going to use Kylo Ren as an example. Go to abilities>defaultabilities and find the ability you want to swap. We will switch force pull to force push as an example.
dcHA2Zu.png
Select Luke's ability, then click on the arrow next to the force pull to assign it, now repeat on "allabilities"7cGLVs5.png

LukeSkyPoker

LukeSkyPoker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

I tried to apply to Han, Lando's mid ability to Han mid ability and Obi Wan 3rd ability to Han 3rd ability, but when I wanted to play in singleplayer as Han it just wasnt allowing me to play as him. Any solution?

Sablicious

Sablicious

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

I tried to apply to Han, Lando's mid ability to Han mid ability and Obi Wan 3rd ability to Han 3rd ability, but when I wanted to play in singleplayer as Han it just wasnt allowing me to play as him. Any solution?

Same problem I'm having: trying to give Kylo Dooku's "Lightening Stun" for his "Force Freeze" (to use along side "Chuky's Asaaj Ventress" mod) -- it loads, but, the game won't allow me to choose Kylo (Ventress) -- momentary displaying a "Maximum unit number reached" when the button is pressed.    Dooku also bugs out -- loads into the level, but, nothing appears (and the abilities icons seem to have "loading" icons next to them).

Stirkiller

Stirkiller

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How to create Reimanged Luke Skywaker
Swap lukes left ability with dookus left. Keep his center and swap his right ability with Kylo Rens right and you get a better luke skywalker

GuyGAMINGxd

GuyGAMINGxd

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

How do i change the time it takes the ability to come up again ? 

Cerealgurl

Cerealgurl

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

There are two locations where you need to change the abilities. AllAbilities->Abilities and DefaultAbilities.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tutorial

Page loaded in: 1.062 seconds