Dai Tools Mod Manager: "An error occurred while getting the project List."

roberts2432

If the tapatalk link is giving you a 404, you could grab the download from the DAI modding server instead. Invite link here, then go to the daitools_downloads channel under the daitools section, scroll up in that channel and there should be a download labelled ModManager_x86_1.0.0.59.zip - don't worry if discord says "potential dangerous download", I'm pretty sure that's just a generic message discord displays on most direct downloads (this is the official DAI modding server anyhow, so the download is legit.)

• 1 month later...

This is really confusing to a total computer illiterate like me. Years ago I was able to use DAO mods no problem , Can someone direct me to a step by step instruction for a total dummy ass like me. I also get the same message.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue and i have all ready added an exception to my antivirus prgram and all so tryed turning it of while doing it and am still getting the message an error occurred while getting the project list. I do have the most current version downloaded.

Edited by Arlyana

If the tapatalk link is giving you a 404, you could grab the download from the DAI modding server instead. Invite link here, then go to the daitools_downloads channel under the daitools section, scroll up in that channel and there should be a download labelled ModManager_x86_1.0.0.59.zip - don't worry if discord says "potential dangerous download", I'm pretty sure that's just a generic message discord displays on most direct downloads (this is the official DAI modding server anyhow, so the download is legit.)

unfortenetly due to a bot attack i have been band from the DAI modding discord and do not know how to appeale that.

unfortenetly due to a bot attack i have been band from the DAI modding discord and do not know how to appeale that.

You should be unbanned now.

• 10 months later...

This is a little old but I went to dive back into DAI and came into the same issue. I found this post and just want to say THANK YOU! I believe you just saved me hours of frustration! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey folks! Ugh, I totally get the frustration with those errors while getting the project list. I've had my fair share of headaches dealing with moderators. From what I've seen, this issue could be caused by a few things. First, try running the program as an administrator; sometimes that works like magic. If that doesn't do the trick, check if you have any antivirus or firewall software blocking the connection. Those sneaky things can mess up the whole process. Also, it won't hurt to verify your internet connection. I've used some cloud hr software at work, and I have to say, it streamlined our hr tasks like a breeze.

Edited by RemingtonEaton