some logical/immersive and fix mods for both platforms if possible

EnglishGentleman

now these are just ideas that i'm throwing out there some may already exist but i play on console and we're a tinsy bit limited

First idea more option for visible weapons

Have you ever walked around the commonwealth and wondered "where were you keeping that minigun?" and "OH HELL NO RUN that raiders just pulled a fatman out out of thin......dead" well with more V,W options you can be more tactical even have hooks on power armour for weapon storage

2 meatier gun sounds

i surely can't be the only one that wants my minigun to sound the gatling cannon with the iconic *crackle.......BURRRRRRRRR* <- my impression of the gatling sound

and a heavier thud for a 50cal rifle im walking around like a badass i would like my weapons to sound badass as well please

3 couple of fixes for console

first one we defo need the correct headlamp style for the X-01 PA and 2nd clothed nuka world traders after completion of open season

i appreciate i've pulled a mel gibson but keep your clothes on

4 more shotguns

single barrelled ,riot because saying F YOU to that deathclaw thats killed 14x on survival deserves a little extra UMPH!! that and who doesn't want to be jack (gopher)

5 POWER ARMOUR start up sequence

I've always wanted to jump into a P.A and have it start up by scanning you and it surrounding like iron man you know you get in and its pitch black then your surrounding come into view then the ui starts displaying its self health, ap, compass, even a minimap up in one of the corners how awesome would that be come on admit it and different views for different P.A's eg the raider would have a crack in the screen and wouldn't come into focus very well to start off with then the T-45 would initiate start up one eye at a time all the way up to the X-01 that initiates more faster and more cleaner

Thank you for reading and if any of these can be made *gasp* especially 2 and 5 omg i will love you and possibly others as well

Edited by EnglishGentleman