So I recently got a few mods for morrowind goty MGSO, tamriel rebuilt and another mod which I uninstalled to see if it was causing problems (they persist) and havent redownloaded it yet, but on Mlox it says:

[REQUIRES]

!!!'TR_Mainland.esm' Requires:
> 'MISSING(TR_Data.esm)'
[REQUIRES]
!!!"Vality's Balmora Addon.esp" Requires:
> "MISSING(Vality's Bitter Coast Addon.esp)"
| (Ref: "Vality's Balmora Mod.txt")
my warnings file give me this:
Not able to find Foot part in BC_shoes_common_1.
Model Load Error: Meshes\A\a_impchain_greaves_k.nif cannot load file in Meshes\A\a_impchain_greaves_k.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
My main problem however is with:
Model Load Error: Meshes\A\a_impchain_greaves_k.nif cannot load file in Meshes\A\a_impchain_greaves_k.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
because whenever i try to play the game every guard has large exclamation marks and invisible legs
I had dug into this a little bit and I have assumed it was Tamriel rebuilt, so I did the special archives adding and then decided to uninstall... nothing, I tried my third mod (MNEM gameplay overhaul) Nothing... I dont think its MSGO, because I was able to play morrowind with no troubles when I just had this mod. Anyone know whats up with this?

Is this resolved for you? I noticed a very similar issue posted on the Morrowind Steam forum by Câthun under the title Missing Meshes. It appears that was resolved by checking to make sure that the contents from the mod downloads were installed in the correct folders.

If you & Câthun are the same, then is this resolved? If you arenât the same, check out that thread on the Steam forum, posted on the same day as this one.

Good luck!

On the mlox messages, looks like your using the version bundled with MGSO. That's years out of date. Get the latest - http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43001/

On the missing meshes: get a grep tool (I use Textcrawler). Search your Data Files folder (exclude subfolders and limit to files of type *.es?) for files containing the mesh names. E.g. a_impchain_greaves_k.nif

That'll show which mods refer to the .nif you searched for, then double-check you installed it right. If the archive doesn't contain the .nif then you may have to disable the mod, or ask on that mod's Discussion page.