Heavy Traffic ×

Neverwinter Nights II - Icewind Dale II

Singeth

Hey

I am medium experienced modder. Atm I'am trying to convert Icewind Dale 2 to Neverwinter Nights 2 engine. I almost done full targos city (intro) without monsters and quests. These were 4 days of work in free time. When I complete full intro I will upload that for a example of that what could do one person :).

I am writing cuz I looking for a helping hand that will support me and cooperate with me to complete that project :).

I am looking for:

- Someone who can pull out sound files of npc characters

- Someone who will help me with balance later

I know that this is going to need a lot of patience and time to complete, but hey, everything is possible :)

Right now: Full areas of Prologue (targos) are completed with sounds, lighting and items. Now I almost completed Npcs and then tommorrow after work I will start placing triggers for goblins and start first conversations :P

• 2 months later...

Yeah great ! Just started IWD 1 mod and was looking at some IWD2 mod !

With the BG2 being still WIP, that will make all the old games on NWN2 engine, which is the best to me as it uses the 3.5 rules !

Thanks for your time guys !

I'm into that if anyone is interested : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?476733-Faer%FBn-Forgotten-Realms-TW-last-update-30-01-2017-quot-Rashemen-quot-preview-page-41/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Both. My disc broke up (I had old pc). I had almost (I think) 60% of game completed. It p***d me off like hell and took strength to do it. Now, after 9 months of break, with new pc, I plan to start it over and maybe do it better than before.................