(Aww, link froze for me, so I'm writing my post again. bandicam_2017-12-31_11-04-03-857.png and at the end I didn't added it.)

Hello there, I'm RussianManSMWC (you can also call me RussianMan or Russ), and, uh... I'm a man. Russian. RussianMan. With SMWC. Yeah.

I like The Elder Scrolls III - V, but I like III and V more than IV, although it's the first elder scrolls game I ever completed (I mean main quest line). But still, I like all of them, and I like installing mods for them. :thumbsup:

Besides The Elder Scrolls I like some other games, like Fallout: New Vegas, The Sims 3, Spore, and many many more.

Modding'n Hacking:

I'm actually Super Mario World hacker, and I made quite a few hacks and levels for others. And other stuff. Another game that I hacked before is Chip'n Dale Rescue Rangers for NES. But due to the level editor bugs I wasn't able to make more than 1st level. RIP.

I made a few mods for Morrowind in the past, but they all are for personal purposes. Well, except of one, but I never ever finished working on it, because I'm quite lazy. Super Lazy. It was about me learning scripting. Actually, it was a mod that adds "unlucky ring" and side quest related with it. But seeing this community and lots of cool (and crazy) mods gave motivation on making new mods. Currently I'm working on mod for morrowind that is related with new companion and lot's of dialogue. Tons of them. I also have a plan for mod for oblivion. It'll be related with magic. And me getting into scripts again. Yay.

Real Life:

I like programming. The end.

Okay, okay. I know a little bit of C++, but I didn't practiced for ages, 65C02 (SNES assembly), thanks to said SMW hacking (hey, I made some custom sprites for it), and PascalABC.Net. I also kinda work on homebrew for NES. Kinda. I have an idea for Platformer and RPG.

Other that that, I like reading books. And... that's basically it. I just don't know what else to say. ?

Yay, it's you ! You finally got here !

Welcome to Nexus, and I hope you enjoy the place.

Some of us like it here so much we have stayed for years....