It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting more and more tempted to make a character...

EDIT:

You know what? I think I will. Maybe just a one-off, though.

Okay, so:

Name: David Mason

Appearance: David is a heavyset caucasian male, about 6'2 in height and 220 pounds. Lightly tanned, he has jet-black straight hair cut in a close-cropped style. His face is broad, with distinctive cheekbones, an average chin, and a slightly wider-than-normal nose. Clean-shaven. His body is mostly fit, although he's developed a slight set of love handles from sitting about all day.

Clothing: When out of uniform, he wears a plain white shirt tucked into blue jeans with very few accessories, aside from his watch.

Weapons: He carries a taser and pepper spray while on-duty. Off-duty, he carries a Beretta 96 and has a Remington 870 at home.

Background: A security guard by profession, David misses his days in the marine corp, before he was discharged for reasons he refuses to explain. He still has the military mannerisms and works out on a regular basis, but he's starting to gain weight from the relatively sedentary job.

Personality: Although he possesses a decent intellect and sharp wit, David prefers to keep his cards close to his chest. While willing to engage in conversation, he deflects personal questions, and has no patience for small talk or idle banter. David's mannerisms are gruff, and he's quick to resort to violence, but he stays amiable and is typically willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I've not RP'd in quite some time, and I wasn't very good at it back then, so please let me know if I error in any way.

Don't know much about this, but being a ghost would be fun so here goes!

Name: Adam Williamson

Appearance: Adam has brown hair and brown eyes, his hair is cut short, he retains his appearence from before his death. If you look carefully you can see a small scar on his right cheek, which he gained seven days before his 13th birthday, when he fell over and cut his cheek on some broken glass

Clothing: Adam wears nothing notable, just plain trousers and a plain shirt. The only notable thing about his clothing is the scarf.

Weapons: Ghostly abilities

Background: Adam Williamson died in 1964, a mere two days before his 16th birthday. His death was the result of mother specially made his favourite food, but due to a prank by his sister, she accidently put rat poisen in it. His sister had removed all the labels on stuff in the cupboard, his mother had had to guess, and acidently put rat poisen in his food. After the doctors diagnosis, his sister was grief striken, and planned to run away, but was stopped by Adam, who was confused by her reaction to his appearence, he didn't know he was dead. His sister ran down stairs and informed her parents of a ghost. They told her she was being silly until they saw him too. Scared, they abandoned their sons ghost and left the county. Adam has made several appearences since, and is usually seen by people in the house, very few have left without hearing or seeing him, and the property is very devalued

Personality: Adam is confused, lost and alone. Much like his father he's smart. Though he can take time to reach obvious things, as he generally looks for obscure things first. He believes he isn't dead, and that his family have accidently left him behind when they went on holiday, and retains hope they will come back for him. Because he believes this, he thinks it's his duty to protect the house while they are away. He isn't initially hostile to people, and has never killed anyone, but if you stray into the house or attempt to take anything, he will do anything in his power to stop you. Adam is mature, but can sometimes be very childish and silly.