Natalie Portman face texture

TinyDreamer

• 2 months later...

Man I wish people re-uploaded their mods from BSN... Some of them have been moved, like for example quite a few of tmp7704's mods (http://www.moddb.com/mods/tmp7704/downloads).

Really hope someone stumbles upon this and has the Natalie Portman face texture.. I really need it too.

Anyone who uploaded someone else's mod without permission from that author would be violating the Nexus ToS. The mod would be removed, and the uploader potentially sanctioned.

Don't do it.

Anyone who uploaded someone else's mod without permission from that author would be violating the Nexus ToS. The mod would be removed, and the uploader potentially sanctioned.

Don't do it.

"Man I wish people re-uploaded their mods from BSN..." I wasn't insinuating that people uploaded the mods without permission. That'd be ridiculous.

@Sindurah; I was making a blanket admonition in case someone misinterpreted what you were implying.

Speaking of which, the same restriction would apply to offers to provide individual copies of mods that authors haven't uploaded here. The Nexus should not be used to facilitate distribution of others' works unless permission to do so has been provided.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't do it.

That's really a shame though. Too bad Nexus can't come up with a plan to provide these ghost mods. I do wish the modders that created mods needing these missing mods would update their mods with a replacement-style mod or remove the need for the mod altogether.

That's really a shame though. Too bad Nexus can't come up with a plan to provide these ghost mods.

The Nexus plan to get those mods hosted is simple: "Tell the Authors to Upload Their Mods Here". :laugh:

We can't go stealing them, (like certain other sites do.)

I think what everyone is looking for is the texture that was included in the Natalie Portman morph package from Human Female Celebrity Presets, by marquiseondore, who I believe also modded as 'lastofthecouslands'? It's a prerequisite for many of the older preset and morph mods here on the Nexus.

(edited to fix punctuation and also because real English is good)

Edited by theskymoves