It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Amy nodded at the women, and simply leant on her car looking down at her boots. She was okay for ammunition, having saved the last box of bullets she bought from old Jim, and her pistol was relatively new and adequate for combat. She noticed the stares some of the people were giving her as they walked past, the women's eyes moving to the model's coat and boots, while the men looked admirably at her Ferrari.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson nodded, saying;

"I'm alright for ammunition, but some food wouldn't go amiss. Anyone want to join me for a meal? It's on me, I have plenty of money saved up." Anderson's expression was of kindness and honesty. If these were crusaders like him, although they worked for no church, he saw no reason to harm them.

Jennie smiled and said,

"I'm good on ammunition as well, grabbed a pretty big supply from the Farmhouse when I was last there. However, a meal wouldn't go amiss, and I should probably stock up on dried foods and stuff as well."

"Uh, sure." Wester accepted Anderson's meal offer, unsure of what else to do. He guessed he'd just go along for now.

July went to the store. It was a small grocery shop but she was sure that they'll find here everything they need. "Grab everything with long expiration dates." She said to Raven, quite displeased that no one else could be bothered to help them out.

She grabbed as many canned and dried food as well as a few bottles of drinks and went towards the cash register and waited for Raven.

Raven meandered through the store, picking up canned beans, beef jerky, bottled water, and anything else that had a long shelf life. When her basket was full, she strode up behind July and grinned, "Think I got enough?"

July glanced at the food that Raven got and nodded. "Yeah. That should be good."

She paid for the food and drinks and gathered everything she got and left the store. "Anyone needs something or are we ready to go?" The huntress asked once she dropped everything on the back seat.

Once everyone were all ready to go, July got into her car and started the engine. Luckily for them the journey to the safe house isn't as long as the one to Maine was.

The hunters left the town and went east. For about thirty minutes they drove on the road but then suddenly took a quick turn to the woods and continued their journey through the forest.

The road they took reminded more of a labyrinth than a forest road: many turns, some of them even looked like a dead end but July knew that this is the only way to reach the house they are traveling to. Some had said that only an insane and completely paranoid person would like in here but on many occasions her mentor's home seemed like a safest place on earth.

After twenty minutes long driving the hunters had finally reached the safe house. It was a big, old, wooden house with a small shed. The house was hidden from the view by huge trees surrounding it. It was almost like the trees were planted there on purpose; to hide the house.

Welcome home, July. The huntress thought as she killed the engine and started rummaging through the glove department until she found a pair of keys.

For a few minutes she sat in the car staring at the house in front. It was quiet and she could hear ducks quacking. There was a beautiful lake nearby. Maybe others will have a chance to see it?

With a heavy sigh July got out of the car and started walking towards the house.

Raven got out of the Mustang, which she had parked just behind July's Chevelle. She stuffed her hands in her jacket pockets. It was freezing. She strode up beside July and nodded her head at the house, "This it, eh?"