It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"July. Hunter and... that's it." She said and went to check if at least one of those men were alive. Luckily they were. She grabbed her phone from the pocket and dialed 911. "I'd like to report... an armed robbery..." She told the address of the place. "My name? Yeah, sure. My name is..." With that she ended the phone call. "We should leave before the cops showed up."

"I agree. We need to get out of here," said Raven with a nod. Turning to Amy, she added, "You said something about a drink? If you've got a place in mind, I'll follow you," she took her keys out of her pocket with a rattle.

"Okay. How are you two for cocktails and champagne? Although i suppose they will do beers and such to." Amy said, she walked around the corner to the car park, where she got in, and started the engine of her Ferrari Enzo, which was white. She then backed out of the car park so she was in view of Raven and July. "Okay, i have a place in mind, drinks are on me."

"Can't say no to that," Raven remarked with a smile, jogging across the road. She got into her Mustang and almost immediately pulled out right behind Amy, eager to get away from the scene of the crime.

July went back to her Chevrolet Chevelle. At first she opened the trunk and placed her shotgun to it's place then she got into her car and pulled out behind Raven. Another classic blasting through her speakers. This time it was Knockin' On Heavens Door by Guns N' Roses.