CBBE or UNP

FlyIgnite

Better Body for SE  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Which body should i use?

I have been looking at both bodies now and i dont know which one to use. I prefer the cbbe body for looks but cbbe in SE doesnt have much overhauls (atleast that i can find) and UNP has overhauls and can be used with immersive armors.

Which of these bodies should i use?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cbbe has full customization allowing you to alter as you like unp does not.

i have seen a cbbe patch for the immersive armor but i dont know if I have to use the bodyslide to actually get the armors.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13836/?

I am terrible at bodyslide

Yup, you batch build them according to a preset. I have that mod, works great :smile:

Best thing would probably be to try them out and see what works for you. I started with UNP because CBBE wasn't out when I started playing on SE. UNP felt a bit skinny, so when CBBE was out I switched to it because it was more in line with what I wanted. And CBBE feels more customizeable. But if I were to go back to UNP now with my new knowledge of bodyslide I could probably do similar bodies to what I made for CBBE so I can't say that there are much difference between them in my opinion.

Edited by Niborino9409

Bodyslide bridges the gap between both "brands" of bodies, and I feel that it's no longer necessary to debate over which is better. You're able to alter CBBE and UNP bodies with it. The tutorial for bodyslide is very thorough. If you can't work with that, then it really just come down to taste. Both have had amazing support over the years - there's something for everyone.

I really want to use CBBE to it's fulliest. However,.. I wish someone would create a UNP Preset for CBBE. The best disclaimer which can stand out with CBBE and UUNP is the fact that one can have belly physics and the other can't. The new CBBE doesn't allow for belly physics where UUNP does.

Edited by Tooneyman