Frosty mod manager wont launch SWBF2

babolatxd

Heads up, I fixed this by going into the SWBF2 directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II) - & deleting the ModData folder.

Frosty then asks for permission to create it again when you launch from it & seemed to resolve the issue

Heads up, I fixed this by going into the SWBF2 directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II) - & deleting the ModData folder.

Frosty then asks for permission to create it again when you launch from it & seemed to resolve the issue

This worked for me! Although not all my mods worked. I'm assuming some will need to be updated.

• 3 months later...

Some have the problem that with mods applied the game won't launch, but without mods applied, the manager launches the game. I found out, that i had my Star Wars Battlefront game.exe starting in compatibility mode for another windows. I run windows 10. I switched off the compatibility mode by rightclick on the exe file, compatibility, deselect, apply. Voila, mod manager launches the game, with ALL MODS WORKING :-q.

Edited by DjTinnio

Just installed frosty mod manager 1.0.3.1 and i cant seem to get my mods on when i play launch. i even got updated and new mods for SWBF2 but cant seem to get them on the game. Shows they are active and yet cant get them on. ive done the byte file and the mod file twice and cant seem to get this working. any one having the same problem?

Well this just became a hot topic again..

I can not launch SWBF2 with the new 1.0.4 FMM, just gets stuck on "Applying mods"

I can however launch with the old 1.0.3 with mods selected but they do not work at all form what I can tell, and some of them even makes the game to lose ~20 fps even if they are not visible to me in any way.

I guess we're stuck here for a while or does anyone have a working solution?

• 1 month later...

Using latest Frosty, the issue goes for me :(

Only trying to use BetterSabeX.5 updated to compatible with the game's latest version.

Tried to delete ModData folder, tried to replace bcrypt with the older one, but no luck.

Administartion rights are given, but no luck :(

• 1 month later...