• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lightsourced

lightsourced

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,124 posts

Hello,

I'm just wondering if there is a link on our own personal profile where we can view our previous comments made on a nexus mod page? It would be extremely useful, let's say, if you posted a question on a mod page so that you could go back and check if there was a response. Or even better would be nice if you could subscribe/unsubscribe from your personal thread (I don't want to be notified every time someone makes a comment on a mod page, just if someone replies to the thread I'm subscribed to).

Ethreon

Ethreon

Hobo Feral

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,001 posts

Click on your name and go to My Content

0Theara

0Theara

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

There is a way to check every comment that you made, just click on " Find Content " on your profile page, Only posts section will show all the comment that you made on mod page. 

sxCkNWL.jpg

You can also check other users comments by clicking on that option while visiting their profile also. just don't visit other too much or they might suspect you as being a stalker...

lightsourced

lightsourced

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,124 posts

Oh cool, thanks, I guess I was looking for something on the actual Nexus Mods site not the forums, might be blind o.o -- but I see this will serve it's purpose although a bit clunky... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comments, tracking, communication

Page loaded in: 1.072 seconds