Probably the wrong place to put this but I need expert advice !

Tsongo

She should summon some elementals around that badger to increase the benefit of the suppression. :) She won't have to repeat it so many times.

Was Amie wandering around the place even after Ammon Jerro stopped by?

Good tip with the elementals it'll save the badger some stress. As for Amie I just asked my daughter and it was before Ammon Jerro arrived and he didn't get invited there because he was never forgiven for his crime. She did wake him up in MotB but he was left where he was and never invited to join her.

One thing about Ammon Jerro ( apart from him being annoying ) that seems wrong is that he's a bit of a wimp considering he's supposed to be some powerful warlock and she had a lot of trouble with him and the shadow reavers because of this.

Even though he was hated by my daughter he didn't suffer as much as Bishop who was made to fight with no armour or weapons any time he was in the party as punishment for being so objectionable !

For me, it was the same, but accidental. Bishop fought with no weapons or armour whenever he was in the group simply because I never had him in the group except when it was forced, and I kept all gear off of him because I didn't want a chaotic evil character in my group, and didn't trust him!

I tried Ammon Jerro a couple of times, but he seemed weak to me, too, and I stopped using him quickly. I basically forgave him after he finally showed remorse on Shandra's farm.

But the time I was talking about in West Harbour is before AJ is in the group:

when you see him approach West Harbour in a cutscene, and the next time you see it, it's destroyed. Wonder if Amie was still wandering around the ruins.

If she was in the village when Ammon Jerro first went there my daughter didn't see her because she was quick to spot her later and laugh about seeing and talking to a ghost.

She wasn't impressed when Bishop got equipped at the end, but at least you get the option to kill him then... He didn't last long !

Heh, I wish I got that option, but he ran off on his own at the end. I don't know why. I never had him in the party by choice, and did lots of things he didn't like, like not giving him back his special knife, didn't do anything that would have raised my influence with him, and yet he left "peacefully" at the end.

So she was there in the ghost town! That's what I was curious about. Thanks. :)