Fast Travel Time Calculator

BlackTigr

Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone has requested this or anything but I've been trying to find a mod that will let me know what time it will be if I fast travel to a location.

I'm the kind of player that takes everything from the enemies I kill so I always have lots to sell but it's a real pain not knowing which cities I can arrive at during business hours. I know that you can always just Wait but it gets so frustrating when you have to do that all the time, especially if you JUST missed closing time. So since I haven't been able to find anything online that can help me, I am posting this request to the great and mighty gods of Nexus.

Please! I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. Just like a little note in the text box that says "Fast Travel to [location]" and maybe underneath it can say "It will be [time]" or "It will take __ hours".

Thank you for reading this,

BlackTigr

sorry for my bad english

the vanilla fast travel system is like this

1. get fast travel target destination path, yes real path that npc like khajit caravan use to travel

2. travel with normal walking speed ( i have tested using : player.getav speedmult )

3. speedup the game until player go to target destination

to make accurate "It will take __ hours", the modder must count actual "bugged" navmesh distance, and player walking speed it quite hard,

but if "modded" using "straight" like travel from Ivarstead to whiterun straight into through the mountain, it will doable