Heavy Traffic ×

Can someone point me to a mod?

matttighe15

I want to play an institute run, but can someone point me to a mod that goes Join the institute>broker peace with the railroad and minutemen>Pacify brotherhood (or massacre them, idgaf as long as i can keep danse and not blow up the blimp)
Im a collector, so i absolutely need to keep and reach max affinity with all companions. And i built my spectacle island base with "views" of the blimp, so i dont want it blown out of the sky.

If you get put in charge of the institute, why cant i just tell the railroad ill make sure synths are treated well from now on and stop kidnapping commonwealth citizens and replacing them with synths. I mean, i f***ing own the institute, ill do whatever i want. Not to mention i can beat a legendary glowing deathclaw to death with my bare hands, ill just kill any institute people who disagree with my new policies. f*** you gunna do about the guy who can murder you without trying, who goes invisible when he bends over and wears full upgraded x01 power armor just for giggles? Pretty sure if i say jump, the institute should ask how high

Anyway, i seriously doubt this mod doesnt exist. Can someone point me to said mod or combination of mods?

Edit: i realized my whole post is spoilers, so i just deleted the arbitrary spoiler warning. Also, the game is decently old, if you are browsing the mod forums but still dont know the ending to the game, you are just dumb or illiterate, i have no idea how you would manage that if you werent.

Edited by matttighe15