Jyggalag Daedric Artifact

Decuss

So I was thinking about Jyggalag and how he should have been included in Skyrim and there are basically no good mods for him except his cameo in Vigilant. And I came up with an awesome artifact for him if someone was interested and a cool quest could go with it if someone was so inclined.

Anyway I don't have a name for it yet but the artifact is a sword, this shiny silver sword with the enchantment ''Soul Trap for 4 seconds, if target dies is resurrected into a Knight of Order''. When the enemy dies they get resurrect reanimation and then the fiery blue summon animation and the npc is replaced with a Knight of Order that attacks hostiles. The Knight does not follow the player it is just a creature that goes around killing things because in reality the Knights were literally soulless killing machines.

The Knights could be anything really, people wearing iron armor with retextured skin, or maybe a custom model, they could use the Dremora Lord model but it of course can't look like one. Anyway hope someone likes this idea and pursues it because Jyggalag needs some love and Bethesda might not bring him back for another game, they should but who knows.