shca1988

I have engine searched this issue. I didn't eat any food or drink any potions, so it's not that issue. I uninstalled Skyrim through Steam but I know that does nothing to the game itself, just tried it. I removed all files from mods from my Skyrim folder. Unsubbed from Steam mods. Resubbed, reloaded the game. Unsubbed. I have two saves from after the mods, the other saves are too far back so starting from another save is not an option. This issue was happening when I open the map and tried to fast travel, and now that's fine and it's only happening when I try to open the magic menu.

I noticed the bug happened after installing 6 new mods from Steam. One mod was a new ability tree for magic, another was a journal to write in, a new quest, follower limit lifter for 7 followers, a jawa star wars follower (he came with a hut that seemed a little buggy with my mod followers close by, he had me steal the sign at Nightgate Inn so it is probably still gone by default after unsubbing the mod), the last mod was to make dragons more difficult.

Few extra informations just in case:

I use console commands of course. I always use them, so I can't see that they would be the issue when the issue started after installing these mods. I use PCB when I feel the game lagging too much. I unlock everything through console (several years of tedious Bethesda lockpicking will do that to you). I changed my race at least 3 times during gameplay, am now a Woodelf. 3/5 of my followers are mod installs but they have worked fine for 3 months.

Tell me what you need to see from my files and how to obtain them. Be very clear and specific, no jargon and technical terms because I won't understand them. Thank you so much for your help.

Edited by shca1988