Enhanced Landscapes Hidden

Skauldomir

So I was just walking around in Skyrim, looking at the beautiful Enhanced Landscape scenery and was curious if Aceeq updated it. Looked up his profile and went to the Skyrim mods section, to my surprise i didn't see it for Oldrim or SSE. So I then typed it on Google and went to the page only it was hidden :(. With a weird explaination which was just exclamation marks o_O. I assume Aceeq plans on redoing or maybe patching it up some more but would like to know if any of you that are the author's friends or anyone that isn't his friend but maybe knows why it's hidden?

Edited by Skauldomir

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have seen a link where Aceeq requested to have their account banned. The request was granted.

Well that... sucks :sad:. At least I still have the mod, i just wanted to know why it was hidden. I wonder why Aceeq wanted their account gone, i know it probably none of our business but a heads up to the community would have been nice.

Edit: Weird just checked his profile and it does state that the account is banned as you can see here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/5678513?tab=user+files

But i just find it weird that it's still possible to access the mods on his page, with the exception of Enhanced Landscapes but hey at least Dark Fantasy Overhaul is still there right, since if he requested to have his account deleted/banned I would assume that the other mods would be gone as well.

Edited by Skauldomir