Why is communism a bad word?

PkSanTi

Communism is compatible with the separation of powers contrary to marxism-leninism and the right-wing/fascist culture.

To develop a bit about the common problems caused by these 2 cancers:

In a marxist-leninist system there's only 1 party whereas in a right-wing/fascist country the parties are financed by the rich which gives a systematic advantage to the corrupt politicians. The political leaders are more or less indirectly elected by the capitalist apparatchiks like the "great electors" in the USA. How can you call the USA a democracy since people give their vote to someone who can betray them anytime he wants when it comes about choosing the president by the way?

In both systems people don't choose their leader and neither the right-wing/fascist activists nor the marxist-leninist ones never offered anything to give all the parties the same financing.

In a marxist-leninist or a right-wing/fascist system there isn't any separation between the leading party and the economical power. When no law prevents a company boss from cumulating with a political power the capitalist apparatchik can easily prevent the vote of laws that would prevent it from murdering people with petroleum-based fuels or pesticides for example. When many politicians work as "advisors" for the companies then can easily receive corruption bribes disguised as professional commissions. To make it short those who control the economy can trample the workers' rights while getting always richer and strenghtening their power.

In both systems to prevent the economic leaders from trampling the workers' rights and neither the right-wing/fascist activists nor the marxist-leninist ones never offered anything to change it.

In a marxist-leninist or a right-wing/fascist system nothing is done to protect the freedom of the press (everytime a dictator makes a coup d'état he notably takes the control of the medias by the way). In both systems the medias aren't neutral because they are controlled by the state and/or the company bosses and they can't denunce the corrupted politicians and the slavers, public-poisoners bosses without suffering any retaliation.

In both systems the political/economic power can trample people's rights without being denunced and neither the right-wing/fascist activists nor the marxist-leninist ones never offered anything to change it.

Since the right-wing/fascist culture and marxism-leninism are both based on the concentration of powers whereas democracy is based on their separation is it surprising to see so many common problems in the USA like in the ex-USSR?

Mainly because we aren't really a democracy. We are a representative republic. But, that's too much of a mouthful to describe the US, so, "Democracy" it is. :D

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Communism is compatible with the separation of powers contrary to marxism-leninism and the right-wing/fascist culture.

To develop a bit about the common problems caused by these 2 cancers:

In a marxist-leninist system there's only 1 party whereas in a right-wing/fascist country the parties are financed by the rich which gives a systematic advantage to the corrupt politicians. The political leaders are more or less indirectly elected by the capitalist apparatchiks like the "great electors" in the USA. How can you call the USA a democracy since people give their vote to someone who can betray them anytime he wants when it comes about choosing the president by the way?

In both systems people don't choose their leader and neither the right-wing/fascist activists nor the marxist-leninist ones never offered anything to give all the parties the same financing.

In a marxist-leninist or a right-wing/fascist system there isn't any separation between the leading party and the economical power. When no law prevents a company boss from cumulating with a political power the capitalist apparatchik can easily prevent the vote of laws that would prevent it from murdering people with petroleum-based fuels or pesticides for example. When many politicians work as "advisors" for the companies then can easily receive corruption bribes disguised as professional commissions. To make it short those who control the economy can trample the workers' rights while getting always richer and strenghtening their power.

In both systems to prevent the economic leaders from trampling the workers' rights and neither the right-wing/fascist activists nor the marxist-leninist ones never offered anything to change it.

In a marxist-leninist or a right-wing/fascist system nothing is done to protect the freedom of the press (everytime a dictator makes a coup d'état he notably takes the control of the medias by the way). In both systems the medias aren't neutral because they are controlled by the state and/or the company bosses and they can't denunce the corrupted politicians and the slavers, public-poisoners bosses without suffering any retaliation.

In both systems the political/economic power can trample people's rights without being denunced and neither the right-wing/fascist activists nor the marxist-leninist ones never offered anything to change it.

Since the right-wing/fascist culture and marxism-leninism are both based on the concentration of powers whereas democracy is based on their separation is it surprising to see so many common problems in the USA like in the ex-USSR?

Mainly because we aren't really a democracy. We are a representative republic. But, that's too much of a mouthful to describe the US, so, "Democracy" it is. :D

Oblivionaddicted, you cannot know or imagine how was life in the old USSR. My birth country was one of the countries under the nefast influence of the USSR. Many of my fellow countrymen had to emigrate or ask for refuge in the USA. As they have lived in both systems, they have the base to compare. Today, many of them have their own small and medium companies in the USA, thing that our own communist government have forbidden in our birth country. When you ask them which systems they would choose to live on and which system gives you more opportunities, they answer: the capitalism. Do you think that if they have had the same opportunities and freedom in their own country, they would have emigrated to the USA?

USA like many other capitalist countries have problems. These problems can be solved and most of the problems get solved thanks to the personal entrepreneurship. Problems in communist countries cannot be solved, because the problem is the communist system itself.

I am also against the monopolies, mostly the state monopolies. And I know about it because in my birht country, the state controls and owns literally everything. You cannot say that in the USA such thing happens. Maybe some wish, but they cant. And that is the difference.

Edited by AmaccurzerO

USA like many other capitalist countries have problems. These problems can be solved and most of the problems get solved thanks to the personal entrepreneurship.

I would like all the parties to have same financing so the elections aren't rigged any longer.

I would like to prevent the psychopaths notably from gaining a political power or leading a company.

I would like the laws to force the company bosses to respect the workers' rights wherever they go to decrease the unemployment and the immigration.

I would like to prevent anyone from simultaneously owning a company and a media to preserve the freedom of the medias which is a fundament of democracy.

I would like the potential dictators and their strategic crime partners (including the company bosses who finance the electoral campaigns and give their "advisors" policians commission/bribes) to be systematically executed when they are found guilty of a crime so none can free them when the popular pressure falls and so they have everything to lose trampling people's rights.

Do you know any company which will help me reach these goals?

I well want to believe the right-wing culture is a lesser devil compared to marxism-leninism but if it's right it comes from a lesser concentration of powers not from capitalism.

Some countries have a much more sane political system, take a look at the scandinavian countries.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

USA like many other capitalist countries have problems. These problems can be solved and most of the problems get solved thanks to the personal entrepreneurship.

I would like all the parties to have same financing so the elections aren't rigged any longer.

I would like to prevent the psychopaths notably from gaining a political power or leading a company.

I would like the laws to force the company bosses to respect the workers' rights wherever they go to decrease the unemployment and the immigration.

I would like to prevent anyone from simultaneously owning a company and a media to preserve the freedom of the medias which is a fundament of democracy.

I would like the potential dictators and their strategic crime partners (including the company bosses who finance the electoral campaigns and give their "advisors" policians commission/bribes) to be systematically executed when they are found guilty of a crime so none can free them when the popular pressure falls and so know they have everything to lose trampling people's rights.

Do you know any company which will help me reach these goals?

I well want to believe the right-wing culture is a lesser devil compared to marxism-leninism but if it's right it comes from a lesser concentration of powers not from capitalism.

Some countries have a much more sane political system, take a look at the scandinavian countries.

I've never said that in the USA there is not corruption. Is there were no corruption, it would be perfect, but no system is. But, if others, even inmigrants, have raised their own business in USA... why dont you can? In spite of everything, there are opportunities. You don want to be exploited, start your own business. No one will keep you from do it. Actually, there is no law to keep you from do it. Many of the big companies started in a garage. I think there is no need to name them. What my people wants is the opportunity that you already have: the opportunity of the freedom of entrepreneurship.
The nefast part of the communism is not that it does not solve you your problems, the real sad part is that he does not allow you to solve your problems either. If you try to create your own business, you go to jail. Simply as that. Everybody have to be equal: equaly poor and everybody has to work for te state, like it or not. But that is something that you will never understand.
We are here today, chatting, tahnks to an entrepreneur named Robin Scott, whom probably started this site with computer. Yes, I know he is from UK, but there are a lot of people running these kind of site everywhere. The only thing they need is the freedom to start their companies and the will to do it. That is what I want for my country. we will take care of corrupt politician later.
Edited by AmaccurzerO

I'm French and I don't plan to create a company.

By the way the less the state interveins in the economy the more the richest bosses can steal their concurrents' innovations or sink them taking advantage of the scale economies.

There was already 1 Amercain over 7 living under the poverty rate before the economic crisis that is to say the number of opportunities the american offers.

The bosses assassinate thousands of innocents every year notably using petroleum-based fuels, textile chemical solvents or pesticides and carcinogenic food additives.

The right-wing culture is probably less shitty than marxism-leninism but it's its only "quality".

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

I'm French and I don't plan to create a company.

By the way the less the state interveins in the economy the more the richest bosses can steal their concurrents' innovations or sink them taking advantage of the scale economies.

There was already 1 Amercain over 7 living under the poverty rate before the economic crisis that is to say the number of opportunities the american offers.

The bosses assassinate thousands of innocents every year notably using petroleum-based fuels, textile chemical solvents or pesticides and carcinogenic food additives.

The right-wing is probably less shitty than marxism-leninism but it's its only "quality".

Only 1 of 7? That seems an underestimate to me. (even before the whole covid thing.) Of course, that number includes folks that don't WANT to change their lifestyle, of which, we have a pretty good population. There are opportunities here, but, no one is going to hand you anything, you have to work for it/make your own. It appears to me, that attempting to give folks what they need to survive, only makes them want you to give them more. Doesn't seem to prompt them to take care of themselves at all. Of course, it isn't politically correct to expect someone to take responsibility for anything lately....... There always has to be someone else to blame it on.

I'm talking about the american destitution rate before the 2008 economic crisis.

I'm also talking about giving people the POSSIBILITY to live decently.

Giving them the possibility to keep their employment by preventing their boss from using 3rd-World slaves and by forcing their slaves to respect the workers' rights wherever they go.

Giving them the possibility to buy a house or a car by putting an end to the flexi-precarity.

Giving them the means to live healthy by preventing the bosses from assassinating notably using petroleum-based fuels, textile chemical solvents or pesticides and carcinogenic food additives.

Many persons are poor/destitue in the USA and many other countries because the slaver/public-poisoners bosses and the corrupt politicians don't give them the means to enjoy their rights.

I'm talking about the american destitution rate before the 2008 economic crisis.

I'm also talking about giving people the POSSIBILITY to live decently.

Giving them the possibility to keep their employment by preventing their boss from using 3rd-World slaves and by forcing their slaves to respect the workers' rights wherever they go.

Giving them the possibility to buy a house or a car by putting an end to the flexi-precarity.

Giving them the means to live healthy by preventing the bosses from assassinating notably using petroleum-based fuels, textile chemical solvents or pesticides and carcinogenic food additives.

Many persons are poor/destitue in the USA and many other countries because the slaver/public-poisoners bosses and the corrupt politicians don't give them the means to enjoy their rights.

Nobody here is defending the corruption of the politicians. What's is defended here is the freedom of market and speech. Do not confuse terms. Goverments are not to control the economy, they are to defend people rights. And that are to different matters. Statistically, when goverment controls the economy is turns into a disaster.

Yes, modern slavery exists thanks to corrupt politicians. But not all business men, small and medium companies are exploiters.

Our freedom of speech exists because the state and the bosses don't control all the medias.

Did you already hear a politician or boss put forward any offer to prevent the simultaneous ownership of a media and of a company or to limit the state's grip on the medias?

A worker can only be free if the laws prevent his boss from trampling his rights which requires the state to intervein. The state will only intervein in the economy to serve people when the separation of powers forces it to do so.

When an economic system proves to be poorly performant people can easily change it when the separation of powers is strong.