This Game Needs REAL Love

varkonasnorse

I know everyone thinks about this every time they play the game. Marriage and relationships in general just plain suck! I personally would love to see a mod that actually makes the effort to portray the human condition as it should be. And no, I am not talking about that sex trash you find on LoversLab. I know that you ladies that play this game want more romance and love building than this game offers. Nobody is going to deny that, I'll bet. I tried using creation kit and I am here to tell you I suck at it. Either I'm too old or too stupid, but I just can't get the hang of it at all. Now, I realize that all you modders are super busy making armor and weapons and slaughter mods, but I also know that a lot of you are brilliant people who could actually do this if you really wanted to.

Girls, don't be afraid to contribute. You are what make romance work in the first place. Guys, don't be afraid to ask the girls for advice. They have more to offer than you think. I really hope someone picks up the ball on this. My feeling is that it could only be a boon to Skyrim and a worthwhile project with much satisfaction for the author. Won't someone at least consider it? Thanks for your read. :sick:

You could try OSex, it adds a lot of the animations that most people classify as "romance" and you have a choice where to head with it so it doesn't always end in skullf*#@ing or whatever.

If you're meaning expanded dialogue and better weddings, that would be nice.

I think the main issue of skyrim isn't not having characters who the dragonborn can have chemistry with, it's making them all unmarriable *cough*brynjolf,ralof,hadvar,kharjo*cough* etc.

Us "ladies" don't need the skyrim romance mod all over again, but some subtle touches to the wedding system + who you can marry would be great.

I would offer assistance, but I'm also a noob at the CK and just exploring threads xD