We're Hiring: Vortex developer

Dark0ne

In response to post #56819921. #56820826 is also a reply to the same post.

Canderis wrote: I want to apply so bad. These are the skills I have and the type of job I want to do, but i'm still a student and only a year away from graduation. Too bad you guys don't do summer internships, I'd be all over that.
rayquaza94 wrote: Just apply and see what happens, maybe they like you and you can evolve into a force to be reckoned with as a programmer :)

You should apply if you have the skills. If this is your dream job and the opportunity arises, take it! This is a rare opportunity.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent touched nexus in a while, but while glad to see this is still alive, its been 1 year hasnt it since they said its going into alpha? more then that? Thought it was in late 2016 but my time frame may be off. Patiently waiting on the side lines, so far we finally got a Skyrim SE boost with SKSE getting off the ground but still no up to date manager, NMM is ok but end of life, Mod Organizer is also long dead, both died for Vortex in a way, hope to see thier

kid take over in q1 2018

Edited by Reidlos

In response to post #56942136.

Reidlos wrote: Havent touched nexus in a while, but while glad to see this is still alive, its been 1 year hasnt it since they said its going into alpha? more then that? Thought it was in late 2016 but my time frame may be off. Patiently waiting on the side lines, so far we finally got a Skyrim SE boost with SKSE getting off the ground but still no up to date manager, NMM is ok but end of life, Mod Organizer is also long dead, both died for Vortex in a way, hope to see thier
kid take over in q1 2018

mod organizer 2 was recently updated go check it out

In response to post #56942136. #56962836 is also a reply to the same post.

Reidlos wrote: Havent touched nexus in a while, but while glad to see this is still alive, its been 1 year hasnt it since they said its going into alpha? more then that? Thought it was in late 2016 but my time frame may be off. Patiently waiting on the side lines, so far we finally got a Skyrim SE boost with SKSE getting off the ground but still no up to date manager, NMM is ok but end of life, Mod Organizer is also long dead, both died for Vortex in a way, hope to see thier
kid take over in q1 2018
athiust wrote: mod organizer 2 was recently updated go check it out

Hard decision. Same as @Reidlos waiting for skse and Vortex before setting up everything new after my beautiful Skyrim died forever. Now in ESO while waiting ;) However, would like to start again asap. But: I will have to start from the beginning after Vortex' launch to keep up to date in future. If only we could have an idea of a release date. In a few months? Another year? Perhaps longer?

In response to post #56923706. #56964356 is also a reply to the same post.

Galschar wrote: Great news! I can't wait for Vortex to be available.
CluckenDip wrote: I can't wait to even know wtf Vortex is XD

Imagine MO and NMM had a child with both the genius and the strong traits.