Mods are no longer working! Help!

skywalkerfan101

We all know that there is a new patch now. Well, for some reason, the game will not launch with the Frosty Mod Manager. I tried over, and over again, and the same thing happen: my Origin Game Library popped up on the screen (and nothing else happened) I even tried to deleted the Frost Mod Manger file (which had Battlefront II in it already) I currently had in my hard drive. After that, things got worse. When I extracted the mod manager from the zip file, loaded the game into it, and imported the mods, and pressed "launch," I got error message saying "Could not find a part of the path..blah blah blah." No matter how much I started over, the same error message pops up. What is wrong?

aLbAqxP.png

Edited by skywalkerfan101

I did a fresh FMM Installation... deleted the ModManager File and it works for me. The FFM launched the Game...but the Mod im using wont work anymore! Im using the sking changer Mod... and i still can change the characters at the menus. And these characters showin up correctly at the loading screen before you spawn in the Battlefield... but when you spawn they switching back to the normal Skins : (