Sewers Flooded in Mournhold?

stan23434

I just thought I would ask before I start installing/uninstalling all my mods to troubleshoot this problem, hoping that someone else may have ever run across flooded sewers in Mournhold? But not all of them, just some. One cell will be normal, go through a door and there is water up to the top of the ceiling. Goblins and Durzogs are still there, fires are still going but the water height is all screwy. Has this ever happened to anyone else. And stranger still when I go back through the door from the flooded cell to the clear cell, I drop down to the floor like I fell from a height. I'm pretty sure I will end up using the process of elimination to figure this out, but even with Wrye this is still a somewhat daunting task (I have about 200 mods going) and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction before I start pulling my hair out. :smile: Anyway, thanks to all views and replies and Cheers from Virginia.

Well, I must have corrupted my game somehow because even if I disable ALL my mods and just play the 3 masters, I still get flooded sewers in mournhold. So it's not a mod. The good news (I guess) is that if I restart a from a save before I ever enter the sewers, everything is OK, just like normal. Boy, Morrowind sure can be a weird, wonderful but frustrating game sometimes. :smile: Anyhoo, I use Wrye Mash Stand Alone which is a great tool, must have really, and it made my binary search fairly pain free, it's 'repair all' function is indispensable. If you don't use it, you really should try it. BTW, about Mash, in the saves tab/file header does anybody know what the difference is between 'Sync to Load List' and 'Update' is?

Anyway, thanks to all views and replies and Cheers from Virginia.

It's possible to use Enchanted Edito to open a save file and remove the info about a dodgy Cell from the save file. Any changes to that Cell, like objects you've dropped in it would be lost too mind

"Sync to Load List" changes the list of mods stored in the save game to your currently loaded mod list.

Can't remember what "Update" does, maybe just refreshes the list?