tikibomber

So, I'm trying to finish up my mods, and there's some mods that I'm missing (According to NMM) to complete it.

ApachiiHairMale.esm Missing
ApachiiHairFemale.esm Missing

I can't find these mods anywhere. Even in the Skyrim Mods (Because of how you can port them over into SSE with NMM is actually easy).

Does anyone know where I can find these mods over all? I'm lost.

You need to scroll down and download 3 files on this page: Full, male, female. There is a 4th file name helmed wigs. You can ignore that. By the way, i made the same mistake in Oldrim years ago :D

Apachiis File naming (Full) is confusing...

So Full, Female, and Male?

Their not listed.

Edit- The Female and Male mods are the ones I cannot find. ANYWHERE.

It's literally up on the very first post, I CANNOT LOCATE THEM!

I'm being linked to the FULL mod, and I don't need the FULL mod because the FULL mod does not work without the FEMALE and MALE mods that have no separate listings.

The FULL mod even states "NOT INCLUDED IN FULL" when showing for the requirements of the mod, but no where to actually GET the mods needed to make the mod work.

Did this clear all of it up?

Edited by tikibomber

I suppose you want those files for an NPC Overhaul mod, for example Diversity. You need to download and install the following files on the mentioned site:

ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized

ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_Optimized

ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2_Optimized

You don't need ApachiiHelmetWigs_v_1_0

I suppose you want those files for an NPC Overhaul mod, for example Diversity. You need to download and install the following files on the mentioned site:

ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized

ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_Optimized

ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2_Optimized

You don't need ApachiiHelmetWigs_v_1_0

Can you go ahead and link the Female and Male mods then?

Like I said, I CANNOT FIND THE MODS!

They are all on the same page go to Apachii hair files section and just scroll down they are all there listed one after the other after the character pictures showing the hai

Those are not links.

I know that because I've already tried that when I went to first install it.

And the needed mods do NOT exist anywhere on Nexus.

SO!

Unless you can provide the download links for just the Male and Female hairs, please do not reply.