8 replies to this topic

Sumnerkagen

Sumnerkagen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi All

Sorry to have to post this as I am sure many have already asked this question but I am going to ask anyway .

I have tried to log into nmm and I just get the incorrect username message, Is there a solution for this ??? , the nexus web page lets me log in fine and nmm uses same info so why can i not log in.

i would prefer to use it for mods and did for quite some time a couple of years ago and it all worked great now NADA.

If anybody knows how to solve this problem i would be very grateful.

Kagen.

WretchedCarcass

WretchedCarcass

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I have this as well... just got a brand new PC, FINALLY after using the same piece of junk for over 10 years, tolerating the random blue screens of death and the inability to copy+paste anything without windows explorer crashing, and I've been setting it up today, installing software etc... and I thought I would start downloading some mods, but NOPE. Doesn't let me log in on the NMM side though I can on the website with the same username and password. What is the reason behind this? I did change my password earlier because I had already forgotten my old one, is that it? I tried relaunching the NMM a couple of times but nothing. 

I would very much like to have this problem resolved, thanks for anyone who may have any suggestions as to what the hell is wrong with it.

WretchedCarcass

WretchedCarcass

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

If anyone still has this problem, take a look at this:

https://forums.nexus...us-mod-manager/

Worked for me.

Sumnerkagen

Sumnerkagen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi thank you for your advice the password i used had numbers in it but no special characters , sadly still no joy cannot change password on nexus.

Seems i may have to pay for a new account using a different email BAH! as I am retired with 0 income thats a no go , even if i did find the cash for a new account NMM may still not work.

Seriously people who make this software fix your damm log in, guess no frostfall or Ineed for me.

Sad user :(.

Back to steam mods it is, shame some one does not make those mods on steam.

jbunnage

jbunnage

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

jbunnage I just joined Nexus yesterday so I have no previous experience. I was dismayed when I could not access the NMM application. Like you it doesn't not accept my password. I am relieved to find that I am not alone in this issue. So I am not an idiot!!; but that does not resolve the failure of being unable to use the program. This was a problem back in 2012 and was temporarily resolved by removing special characters from the password. I have only 5 letters and one number. So the bug is back. Nexus please fix it!

Sumnerkagen

Sumnerkagen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Well said cmon nexus please fix NMM so we can mod our games in 2018 .

Edited by Sumnerkagen, 20 January 2018 - 06:03 PM.

robarwgl

robarwgl

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

nope

TriggerChan

TriggerChan

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

did you try using your username instead of your email for nmm

[email protected]

[email protected]

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

what if your username and email are the same? idk how it happened but that is how my account ended up

Page loaded in: 0.885 seconds