EnglishGentleman

Figured this deserves its own topic

couple of days ago i attempted and succeeded to give myself a avatar and faced with thee slight pain in the bum system of trying to find a decent picture that was 100-kb's or less just so i could upload it to be cropped

now i resulted to taking a screen shot from my ETS2 (euro truck sim) folder and using paint to crop to size which took me about an hour of playing around

want i think would be a good idea is to be able to upload a image within reason, nothing that violates the terms and conditions and have whatever's in the square equate to 100kb that way you get the avatar you want and when you're finished creating your new avatar the unused portion of the image you've uploaded is binned/ deleted or even sent to your image profile / library

this stems from my AVATAR ALLOWANCE post the 100kb question has been answered there

and if you're feeling curious I've uploaded a HD version of my avatar to my images just search in the ets2 image category TEST AND AVATAR and that's what my avatar is meant to look like just saying and if this is classed as advertising or anything else inappropriate i am more than happy to edit it out

For mine I use "Change Size" in MS Paint to half or more/less until I have reached the correct size. Works great. The current one I have was made like that too. I don't have the original file with me atm though for comparison.

But I see that you mirrored the image and colored it black on some parts. If you want the truck cut out I can help you with that if you want. :)

Edited by Niborino9409

That would be very nice if you could offer your help and i would appreciate it hell i'd even throw in a kudo

ps my avatar and the image i upload are two different screenshots i accidentally saved the changes to the original like a aft sod

Edited by EnglishGentleman

So you don't want the wheels? I'm a bit confused now, I'm looking at the avatar you have, it has some black around the truck. Was thinking you wanted the truck but on a black background, or is it the avatar size you are after? :huh:

i'm after the truck the black background was a filler so it didn't look empty

what i was after doing was having the anime part of the lorry as the main focus of my avatar but still have the Volvo in shot so you knows it's a lorry with an anime wrap what i should have said was front portion of the lorry