Misty foggy haze?

smashbatgames

i feel like a dumby but i have a screenshot ready here but nexus doesn't allow imgur links and i cant find a file upload option, jesus.

Nah, Imgur is not prohibited on the Nexus. I use it all the time for my screenshots. Just use one of the bottom two BBCode links from Imgur. To not take too much screen space, add the link(s) between spoiler tags.

https://imgur.com/a/iwEAa

what spoiler tags?

Put a large chunk of text or screenshot link in-between spoiler tags:

at the end,

at the start to avoid taking up the complete screen with a post. You didn't seem to have read what I wrote about using which codes to display a pic linked from Imgur.

The fog in the screenies doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me. Can't really tell as I've never played SSE in vanilla and am using a weather mod (Natural Atmospheric Tamriel) and an ENB (NVT-NAT) that goes with it, plus stuff that adds mountain fog and different clouds and what have you...

I never use vanilla weather either, and yes it just looks like it could be vanilla fog. You can try a weather mod like NAT, Obsidian Weathers, or Dolomite Weathers. Then find a reshade and ENB that you like. This shouldn't cause much of a performance hit. I use Nyclix reshade, without the ENB because I'm stingy with resources.

Pretend you don't see the double lanterns on the nearest lamp post and the missing lantern on the other.

2nCVEpl.png?1

W6Smzo0.png?1