No textures in bodyslide from MO

Sathella

damn I'm wasting like 2 days trying to find solution for this.... everything in place like everything in the bodyslide folder yet I'm getting no image so the problem is incorrect path.... it's actually Data Folder not skyrim Folder

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, my missing texture issue turned out to be caused by incorrectly selecting the "Game Data Path" in the Bodyslide settings (the ones that you access by launching the .exe) due to installing Skyrim in a non-standard location. Since Bodyslide couldn't find the Skyrim install when I first launched it, I had to manually locate the install folder and selected "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\". However, it turns out you have to select the data folder, which has a file path of "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\". When the wrong file path was used, it created a new meshes folder in the Skyrim directory instead of the data folder. After fixing that, textures loaded and I was able to build outfits. Hope this helps.

Thank you - knew it had to be something stupidly simple

• 2 weeks later...

Found this and just wanted to thank Jlin8002 for suggesting a fix. It didnt help me. (same problem, only bodyslide doesnt see CBBE, it does see other mods I have installed, clothing notably) But I'm pretty sure Mod Organiser has a...unique way of hiding mod files away from the data folder. As to how I can get Bodyslide to find the mods I'm not so sure. TBH I'm thinking of just switching to NMM, it doesn't cause these problems.

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, my missing texture issue turned out to be caused by incorrectly selecting the "Game Data Path" in the Bodyslide settings (the ones that you access by launching the .exe) due to installing Skyrim in a non-standard location. Since Bodyslide couldn't find the Skyrim install when I first launched it, I had to manually locate the install folder and selected "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\". However, it turns out you have to select the data folder, which has a file path of "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\". When the wrong file path was used, it created a new meshes folder in the Skyrim directory instead of the data folder. After fixing that, textures loaded and I was able to build outfits. Hope this helps.

Thanks for taking the trouble to update your post, ran into the same problem myself after switching from a Non steam version of Fallout To Steam. It should really say Data Folder not just enter route to game path , wasted loads of time reading thru tons of irrelevant posts

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay so my mistake was that i just selected the game folder and not the data folder, So my guess is that there was a mistake somewhere and you choose the install path of skyrim instead of the data path of skyrim, And to make it understandable What i did was go to the bodyslide tool click on the settings button on the bottom of the window and clicked the browse button next to the location bar then went to my skyrim install path which for me is

(D:)/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skrim/data.

After that you press [select Folder]

And after all that the textures should start showing up in preview.

Hope this fixes it if it wasn't already.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, my missing texture issue turned out to be caused by incorrectly selecting the "Game Data Path" in the Bodyslide settings (the ones that you access by launching the .exe) due to installing Skyrim in a non-standard location. Since Bodyslide couldn't find the Skyrim install when I first launched it, I had to manually locate the install folder and selected "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\". However, that was a mistake; it turns out you have to select the data folder, which has a path of "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\". When the wrong path was used, it created a new meshes folder in the Skyrim directory instead of in the data folder. After fixing that, textures loaded and I was able to build outfits. Hope this helps.

God bless you, sir.

*cries*

• 2 weeks later...