No textures in bodyslide from MO

Sathella

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, my missing texture issue turned out to be caused by incorrectly selecting the "Game Data Path" in the Bodyslide settings (the ones that you access by launching the .exe) due to installing Skyrim in a non-standard location. Since Bodyslide couldn't find the Skyrim install when I first launched it, I had to manually locate the install folder and selected "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\". However, that was a mistake; it turns out you have to select the data folder, which has a path of "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\". When the wrong path was used, it created a new meshes folder in the Skyrim directory instead of in the data folder. After fixing that, textures loaded and I was able to build outfits. Hope this helps.

Solved

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue and it's driving me bat s*** crazy.

I too am very knowledgable when it comes to Bodyslide and MO. But for some reason I am not showing any Skyrim OUtfits or Armors in Bodyslide, and my changes to nude body's are not showing in game. I don't know what the hell is going on. MO is on the same SSD as my game files are. And Bodyslide works fine and dandy for SSE and CBBE. It's just not working for Oldrim and UNP.

I Guess I'm going to go try CBBE.... I don't know... f***.....

you, thank you. thank you so much. you saved my life and i thank you, very, very much. <3

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, my missing texture issue turned out to be caused by incorrectly selecting the "Game Data Path" in the Bodyslide settings (the ones that you access by launching the .exe) due to installing Skyrim in a non-standard location. Since Bodyslide couldn't find the Skyrim install when I first launched it, I had to manually locate the install folder and selected "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\". However, that was a mistake; it turns out you have to select the data folder, which has a path of "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\". When the wrong path was used, it created a new meshes folder in the Skyrim directory instead of in the data folder. After fixing that, textures loaded and I was able to build outfits. Hope this helps.

this was driving me nuts... it has to point at the DATA folder and the root path for skyrim *facepalm*

Thx. This fixed the issue and saved me having to reinstall just soooo many things trying to find the issue....

note: i just checked... cant see anything in the BS nexus config/install stuff that informs one of this...

Edited by icelotuskun

• 1 month later...

Oh god thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...